Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:30:16 -0500

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

Subject: Privet!
From: "July P." <[email-masked]>
To: "Werner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:30:05 +0300

Privet, my gentleman!

Since my childhood I was taught that it is very bad to take something which
doesn't belong to you.  When I became 18 I broke friendship with my group
mate, because I found out that she was having an affair with a man, who is
30 and left his wife with two kids!
Now I hope that I've finally met man of my dreams, you, and even if you are
married or already have a girlfriend, I am ready to take you away and leave
only for me, for my love and warmth!  I changed my opinion and I am willing
to start a relationship with you at http://russobride.info/?idAff=101. 
Find me there and tell me a bit about your dreams.

Sincerely yourth

Julia