Subject: Look in the mirror and enjoy the new you

From: "Rodrigo Hendrickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Sep 2007 06:31:06 +0100

Don't fail your opportunity! - Anatrim - The latest and most delighting 
product for weighty people is now available - As were told on Oprah 

Do you recall all the situations when you said to yourself you would 
do any thing for being rescued from this frightful number of lbs? 
Fortunately, now no major price is to be paid. 
Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-shaking, 
you can get healthier life style and a really slender figure. 

Just notice what people write! 
"I had always led a marvelous life till a year back the girl I was meeting 
said to me I was plump and needed to start keeping eye on my health. 
My life was never the same after that, till I was told about Anatrim. 
Since getting rid of more than 40 lbs only thanx to Anatrim, 
my private life is back on track, better than before even. 
A plenty of thanx to you for the incredible stuff & the first-class maintenance service. 
Keep up the good business!" 
Rikky Martin, Boston 

"Nothing feels better than slipping into a bikini 
I haven't been dressed in for a long period. 
Now I feel svelte, defined, and healthy, 
thanks to a great extent to Anatrim! 
Lots of thanks to you!" 
Amelia B., San Diego 

Discover Anatrim, 
and  you will join the worldwide company of thousands of happy user 
who feel pleasure in the revolutionary results of Anatrim here & now. 
Less devouring insanity, less kilogrammes and more fun in your life! 

Click here to gaze at our unbeatable Anatrim deals!!! 
http://www.ermaxon.net/?xhadublkwmyr