Subject: Re:

From: "Dane Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:33:00 -0300

and to go in over a broad area and keep on going night and day, with
and took the number of our car; but this time sentries who were
asked why, he could not have told; but the Durham of forty
about to crawl under the top rail of a fence and his head disappeared.
are not men but look as if they might be in the hazy distance, called
and the Germans were very surprised that they did not get it. With
are! I am so straightforward that I shall have no chance with you."
as the planes do not play he plays. He keeps off the enemy's scouts.
and his tailor had treated him well and he deserved well of the world.
artillery officer, just as whether or not a flower-bed shall get another
A beautiful hit, indeed, was that into a small hooded aperture where
All army transports are like that. What the deuced right has anybody
a cellar that you have dug in the wall, and you are near
as hard as the German in time of peace. Neither has the practical
and shutters closed to the silence of the high-walled court, did it
and the indomitable optimism which the air of the plains and the St.
about the age of the first lieutenant of one of our battleships. Even as
advertised; bad enough, inexcusable enough, and warrantedly
and strange social survivals. The thought of what he must represent
after a pause of reflection: "I should like to see her."