Subject: Dear Valued Webmail Account User

From: 家服务中心 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:45:27 +0200

Dear Valued Webmail Account User

We the Webmail Authority wish to inform you that, your  Webmail account 
has been used in sending 
numerous Spam mails recently from a foreign IP. As a result, webmail 
Support team will be suspending 
your email  account. However, you might not be the one promoting these 
Spam emails, as your email 
account might have been compromised and account details disclosed to 
external IDENTITIES.

To protect your account from sending spam mails and to avoid it being 
Closed, you are to confirm your true ownership of this account by 
providing your original:

EMAIL ACCOUNT:-----

PASSWORD:-----------

Phone#:----------

country:--------

as you click reply to this message. On receipt of the requested 
information, The Webmail Tech Support shall block your account from 
Unwanted Spam emails.

Failure to do this will violate the Webmail Tech Support email terms & 
conditions and it will render your account inactive for security 
reasons. Thanks.

The Webmail security Tech Support Authority
All content (c) Copyright * 
All rights reserved