Subject: Confirm your webmail account

From: info_webmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 01:47:43 -0430

Dear Account User,

We are currently updating our database and the center of the e-mail  
account which is to say, see page home. We will remove the email  
accounts that age
e are no longer active to create more space for bills new users.we  
also investigated a system audit level security to improve and enhance  
our current security.

To continue using our services are needed update and confirm the  
details of your e-mail below.

To complete your new account confirmation, reply to this message  
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username: ..................
E-mail Username ..............
Password: ..................
Confirm password? A :............
Date of Birth :..............
Password to future :............

Otherwise, your account will be deactivated immediately from our  
database data and the service is not interrupted as important  
messages, and can be lost due to reduced confirm your account  
information to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause for this period but  
confidence that we are here to serve you better service and provide  
more technology which revolves around email e-mail and Internet.

It is also relevant to understand that our main concern is that our  
customers and the security of their files and data.

Confirmation code: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Support Team.

================================================== =============
This email is intended only for its intended recipientabove and may  
contain confidential, privileged or private, legally, it is not for  
general use or disclosure. If not the intended recipient, you are  
notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action based on contents of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error,  
please let us know by reply message and then delete this message from  
your system. Your cooperation is appreciated.
================================================== ==============

Thanks for your Understanding