Subject: Power Solution ( D i e s e l G e n e r a t o r ) Perkins, Cummins, Lovol, Mitsubishi, 9kva to 2250kva.....

From: "Farrukh Waqar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:11:15 +0400

Dear Sir, 

On behalf of our Director, Mr. Michael Chen, We would like to have possible
business cooperation with your company. I would like to introduce our
company U-POWER GENERATION FZE.

 

DIesel GEnerator - Marine Generators - Pump Sets - 

		spacer

logo

home

spacer

spacer

lin

spacer

U-Power Generation is a company invested by a largest generator
manufacturer in  East  Asia,  directly  supported by a few manufacturing
bases and spare parts centers in China &  HK. As a key player  and OEM of
Perkins, Cummins Mitsubishi, Lovol, Marathon, Stamford and Leroy Somer, the
product powers cover from 6kVA to 2250kVA, the stocks Of generators and
spare parts are always available.

U-Power is looking for a long run development in the regions of  Middle
East, Southwest  Asia and Africa, to provide the markets with technical,
project and service support.

U-Power  is  transferring  his  project  experience  and  capacity  from
the  mother  company  in  the  business with Telecommunications, Hospitals,
Schools, Mining, Farming, Construction, Marine and Offshore and Government
Sectors, and also providing power on a project basis, such as generating set
with synchronizing system, ATS,  monitoring  and controlling.

		spacer

spacer

 <mailto:[email-masked]> bottom

spacer

Tel.: +971-6-5579604/2, Fax: +971-6-5579607, P.O. Box: 122460, (Q4-096) Saif
Zone Sharjah - U.A.E.

o

[email-masked]

spacer

spacer

spacer

spacer

spacer

spacer

spacer

 

Regards,

Farrukh Waqar

IT Admin

 <http://www.upowergen.com/> sign.gif

Tel Nos.: +971-6 557 9602,          Fax No. : +971-6 557 9607

Mobile No: +971 55 6544092,     Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Confidential & Disclaimer Notice: This email is intended solely for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding or distributing this
message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. Any
views or options presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of U-Power Generation. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
material from any computer. This email may have been monitored for policy
compliance