Subject: Urgent/Confidential Message, sent via blackberry.

From: Fadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:13:41 -0800 (PST)

Urgent/Confidential Message, sent via blackberry.

Hallo,

My name is Salim Fadi Salim from Tripoli Libya. From source of your contact, I 
think you’re located in Southern Africa and took courage to contact you in 
confidence praying you won’t let me down. 

I need your help in South Africa, there is cash asset ($7,500,000.00) designated 
to South Africa from Libya and I need your assistance and cooperation to receive 
the luggage (money) and keep it safe until I meet with you in South Africa 
soonest. I need your name in full, or identity copy and address for the 
forwarding documentation of the luggage in favour of your name as 
beneficiary/recipient. 

I am currently trapped in the war torn city of Tripoli and trying to escape to 
Malta or Egypt and from there I can connect my way to South Africa, thus, will 
need your help to secure from Home Affairs of South Africa necessary 
paper/documents that will grant me asylum status to settle in South Africa. 

Please be very kind to reply this mail and provide to me your direct contact 
telephone number and time call you for more information details in confidence. 

You will be entitled to 25% of total asset (fund) you’re going to receive for 
your assistance.
Thank you.
Salim Fadi Salim (Tripoli Libya)