Subject: Dear WebMail Customer Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:36:25 -0300

Dear WebMail subscriber,

This message is from webmail upgrade message center to all web mail
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
accounts. We are deleting all unused web mail account to create more space
for new accounts. You are advice to verify and confirm your account
details below to enable us upgrade our webmail Internet Service e.g. your
webmail E-mail, Password etc. Anyone who fails to submit his/her E-mail
Account details for upgrade will automatically lost his/her own Account

Confirm Your Account Details

Username:
Password:
Zip Code:
Telephone:

E-mail:[email-masked]

Note: Failure to do this will immediately render your email address
deactivated from our database.

You can also confirm your email address 24hours later after you have
provided us your account details for upgrade by logging into your web mail
account at https://domainname

Thank you for your understanding,

THE WEBMAIL SUPPORT TEAM
Warning Code: ID6756543