Subject: (Important) Madam Annick Ahmar?

From: "Mrs.Annick Ahmar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 03:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear 
Beloved,
 
I am Mrs.Annick Ahmar and i have been suffering from ovarian 
cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. i am from 
(eastern Province) Russian  but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years 
ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.
 
Now that i am 
about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. i have 
$3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give  
it  to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso .
 
But my mind is 
not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer 
beside my sick bed. i also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in 
Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner 
that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund 
to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% 
to the motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest. 
YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS   [email-masked]

Yours 
fairly friend
 Thanks from
Madam Annick 
Ahmar.