Subject: New Program! Finance Oil & Mines Projects - No Upfront Fee

From: "Paul A. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:08:29 +0400

Click on the link to be removed from Commercial Projects
Financing Updates:
http://deliver2inbox.com/client/unsubscribe.php?M=9447129&C=92266e4f3ed5b44fb237787c183988fe&L=286&N=303

MERCOSUR USA
CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Paul A. Lōpez
Financial Consultant

Phone (305) 446-4737
E-mail: [email-masked]

6650 Allison Road, Miami Beacn, FL 33141 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FINANCING COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WORLDWIDE
Hedge Funds, Equity Investments & Joint Venture Capital

Program for Petroleum Extraction & Mining Projects ONLY

* Financing Projects Worldwide
* 100% Financing of the Project
* No Up Front Fees
* From 3MM USD to Billions
* Joint Venture Capital/IPO Program
* No Repayment of the Capital
* No Investment from the Principal
* Due diligence will be paid by Mercosur
* Subject to SEC Approval

Documents for Petroleum Projects
Business Plan, Brief Summary (Mercosur Form), 3D or 2D Report,
Seismic Studies, Copy of Leases, Proof of Reserves, Geological
Studies, Contracts in Place and Licenses.

Documents for Mining Projects
Business Plan, Brief Summary (Mercosur Form), Geological Report
43-101, Law of Minerals, Sample Table, Proof of Reserves,
Geological Studies, Contracts in Place and Licenses.

* All documents, must be in English and in US Dollars
* For Petroleum Extraction, must have the leases in place
* Finance available on stable countries only; check availability

Please submit a complete, detail and update Business Plan with
all of the above documents for Pre-Approval to:
[email-masked]

…we make it happen!!!

All Intermediaries Welcome and Protected
Intermediaries next to the Principal only; no chain of
Intermediaries accepted
-----------------------------------------------------------------
INTELLIGENT FINANCE * EXPERIENCE & SUPPORT * MAXINIZE EARNINGS
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Powered by Deliver2Inbox