Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Registration is now open for May 2005 CalConnect Roundtable and IOP Testing

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Mon Mar 27 13:35:29 2006

Registration is now open for the May 22-25 CalConnect Roundtable VI and 
Interoperability Testing events.  These events will be hosted by IBM in 
Cambridge, Massachusetts.  The IOP testing will occur on May 22nd and 
the morning of May 23rd.  The Roundtable will take place on the 
afternoon of the 23rd, all day on the 24th and the morning of the 25th.

Information on Roundtable VI and on the IOP testing event can be found 
at http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable6.html and 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopmay2006.html respectively, including travel 
and logistics information.

A general schedule for the Roundtable is posted on the Roundtable VI 
page mentioned agove; more detailed information will be posted to that 
page as it becomes available.

The Consortium is planning to offer an introductory Practicum on 
iCalendar (RFC 2445) and on CalDAV, the new Calendar Access protocol, on 
Tuesday morning the 23rd for anyone who is not involved in the IOP 
testing and wishes to come early.  The Practicum is available without to 
anyone registered for Roundtable VI as an member representative or as an 
observer.

Due to the hotel pressures in the Boston area in May, I encourage 
everyone to make their travel and hotel arrangements as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20060327/d02b508e/attachment.html