Subject: [Ietf-calsify] IETF65 Agenda

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Mon Mar 13 06:09:42 2006

All,

Here's the proposed agenda for the Dallas meeting. If you have any
comments, send them my way.

Cheers,
Aki

---

Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification (calsify) WG
================================================================

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
1850-1950 Afternoon Session IV, Cortez AB

Chairs:
Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>

Agenda
------

1850    Agenda bashing                                       (Chairs, 5
mins)

1855    Discuss 'simplification' vs 'clarification'          (Daboo, 15
mins)
        as the way forward for this WG.

1910    2445bis issues discussion
(Desruisseaux, 15 mins)

1925    2446bis issues discussion                            (Daboo, 10
mins)

1935    2447bis status - ready for WG last call?             (Melnikov,
5 mins)

1940    Report from Calconnect on recurrences                (Daboo, 5 mins)

1945    Report from Calconnect on last interop event
(McCullough, 5 mins)