Subject: [Ietf-calsify] CalConnect Roundtable VIII and Interoperabilty Testing Event January 29-February 2, 2007 - Announcement and Registration Open

From: dthewlis at dcta.com (David C. Thewlis)
Date: Mon Dec 18 08:30:17 2006

The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium has opened Registration for 
its Roundtable VIII and associated CalConnect Interoperability Test 
Event, which will be hosted by Novell in Provo, Utah, on January 29 
through February 2, 2006.

The IOP test event will run from noon Monday the 29th of January through 
noon Wednesday the 31st.

The Roundtable will begin with lunch at 1230 on Wednesday January 31st 
and go to noon on Friday February 2nd.

More information, logistics and registration information for both the 
Roundtable and the IOP test event may be found on the CalConnect web 
site at http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable8.html.  And feel free to 
call me (telephone numbers below) or e-mail me with any questions or 
comments.

Topical agendas for the technical committee meetings, and more detailed 
information about the testing planned at the IOP test event, will be 
posted to the CalConnect website as we get nearer to the event.

This notice is being sent to multiple calendar-related lists; my 
apologies if you receive this more than once. 

We look forward to welcoming you to Provo!

Best regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20061218/a552efd1/attachment.htm