Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 08:45:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CalDAV Managed Attachments
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Arnaud Quillaud
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the calendar access
   protocol (CalDAV) to allow attachments associated with iCalendar data
   to be stored and managed on the server.

   This specification documents existing code deployed by multiple
   vendors.  It is published as an Informational specification rather
   than Standards Track due to its noncompliance with multiple best
   current practices of HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 11:47:12 -0500

All,

I hope this version addresses all of the WGLC and IESG comments. If not, 
please provided suggested textto address any outstanding issues.

On 3/5/19 11:45 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

-- 
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team
FastMail US LLC