Subject: [calsify] Calext @IETF

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:03:24 -0500

Hi,

Calext is meeting at the IETF106 13:30-15:30 Monday Afternoon session I.
Please let us know if you intend to present and request a presentation
slot.

We expect to go through all documents that are in the WG. If you will not
be able to present, please provide to the mailing a short status update of
the document as well as the next envisioned steps by the end of the year.

Presentations are expected to be uploaded for Friday Nov 15:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/session/calext

IETF106 CALEXT WORKING GROUP AGENDA - Singapore 2019-11-18, 14:30-15:30

* Welcome, Notewell, Bluesheets, Agenda bashing: 5m
* Current Drafts:

  * draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-15

  * draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-00

  * draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-21

  * draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-01

  * draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-01

  * draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-00

Yours,
Bron and Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:15:52 -0500

I intend to be on the call - I make it as 00:30 on the 18th here in Troy NY.

I don't think I need a presentation slot:

Short status on each:

Eventpub extensions: I believe this is ready

iCalendar series - a new spec providing an alternative to recurring events

Subscription upgrade - slightly modified to point out the benefits to 
mobile devices.

On 11/5/19 10:03, Daniel Migault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Calext is meeting at the IETF106 13:30-15:30 Monday Afternoon session 
> I. Please let us know if you intend to present and request a 
> presentation slot.
>
> We expect to go through all documents that are in the WG. If you will 
> not be able to present, please provide to the mailing a short status 
> update of the document as well as the next envisioned steps by the end 
> of the year.
>
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 12:43:26 -0500

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the late response, I thought I had responded immediately, but 
apparently I did not.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to update the VALARM extensions 
draft.  I have no slides for the meeting.  My plan, as discussed during 
the interim, is to add back in the RELATED-TO property for VALARMS, and 
to add security considerations for the use or proximity triggers in VALARMs.

-- 
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team
Fastmail US LLC