Subject: [calsify] Milestones changed for calext WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:32:42 -0800

Changed milestone "Send attachment dratf to IESG", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments to milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for subscription upgrade", resolved as
"Done", added draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Event Publication draft to IESG", resolved as "Done",
added draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send iCal relation draft to IESG", resolved as "Done",
added draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations to milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for consensus scheduling", set due date
to December 2019 from April 2019, resolved as "Done", added
draft-calext-vpoll to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send JSCalendar draft to IESG", set due date to December
2019 from June 2019, added draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit scheduling controls document to IESG for
publication", set due date to February 2020 from August 2019, added
draft-ietf-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls to milestone.

Changed milestone "Update charter/milestones to reflect current and planned
work", set due date to April 2020 from April 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/calext/about/