Subject: [calsify] Review: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-05

From: "Bron Gondwana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 09:52:53 +1000

Hi Mike,

Thanks for uploading the latest ical relations.  Here's a quick review of a couple of tiny changes needed!

And I need you to confirm that there's no IPR that you're aware of :)

Thanks,

Bron.

*REVIEW:
*

*Abstract:
*

nits complains:

  ** The abstract seems to contain references ([RFC5545]), which it
     shouldn't.  Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the
     documents in question.

Please change it not to be a reference in the Abstract (it's OK to have a reference in the Introduction)

*1.4 Link*

    See [I-D.daboo-caldav-attachments]

Please update this reference to be RFC8607.

*7.1. Concept*

There's a bug in the example:

     SCONCEPT:http://example.com/event-types/sports
     CONCEPT:http://example.com/event-types/arts/music
     CONCEPT:http://example.com/task-types/delivery

Please remove the leading 'S'!

...

I think that's everything I can see :)

Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 10:54:14 -0400

Thanks Bron.

I'll try to get these incorporated today

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:22:13 -0400

> And I need you to confirm that there's no IPR that you're aware of :)
I can confirm there is no IPR I'm aware of