Subject: [calsify] Milestones changed for calext WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 17:42:17 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit valarm document to IESG for publication", set due
date to March 2021 from December 2020, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit calendar series document to IESG for publication",
set due date to June 2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit Subscription Upgrade document to IESG for
publication", set due date to June 2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit icalendar relations document to IESG for
publication", set due date to June 2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit scheduling controls document to IESG for
publication", set due date to September 2021 from January 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit Serverside Subscription draft to IESG for
publication", set due date to September 2021 from March 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit JSCalendar mapping document to IESG for
publication", set due date to September 2021 from March 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit vpoll document to IESG for publication", set due
date to October 2021 from July 2021.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/calext/about/