Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-tasks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 21:37:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Task Extensions to iCalendar
        Authors         : Adrian Apthorp
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-tasks-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-08-22

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Internet Calendaring and
   Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar) (RFC5545) to provide
   improved status tracking, scheduling and specification of tasks.

   It also defines how Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV) (RFC
   4791) servers can be extended to support certain automated task
   management behaviours.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-tasks/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-calext-ical-tasks-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/