Subject: [calsify] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:03:43 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lot of missing punctuation in here, such as the prose in Sections
11.2 through 11.5, the end of the second and final paragraphs of 1.4, first
paragraph of 2, "Property Parametes" of and the latter two examples in 8.2, etc.

This document needs a normative reference to ABNF (RFC 5234), and should
mention explicitly that a lot of the ABNF tokens (e.g., "dur-value") are
imported from RFC 5545.

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:18:40 -0500

Thanks Murray.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/
Fixed
> mention explicitly that a lot of the ABNF tokens (e.g., "dur-value") are
Done
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify