Subject: [calsify] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:11:54 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the efforts on this specification.

One observation, the abstract should have text to mention that this specification updated 5545.

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:20:22 -0500

Thank you.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/
Text added
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify