Subject: [Capwap] Objectives Issue #3 - Clarification of 'wide network'

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:46:40 +0800

Objectives Issue #3 - Clarification of 'wide network'

Context: 

Support for Traffic Separation - Motivation and Protocol Benefits (Section
6.3.2, Paragraph 2, last sentence) 

"This will enable remotely located WTPs to handle data in alternative ways
instead of forwarding them across a wide network to the WLAN controller."

Issue: 

Sridhar refers to the sentence above and comments; "Not clear about what is
meant here by wide network."

Proposed change: 

Edit the sentence to better present the reason for traffic separation. The
proposal is;

"This will enable WTPs located in remote locations to handle data in
alternative ways instead of forwarding them across a potentially large
intermediate network to the WLAN controller."

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap