Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP Objectives Update

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:36:34 +0800

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

The Objectives draft has received feedback from T. Sridhar so far. He has
pointed out various issues that I think need to be discussed in the group.
Also, the authors have thought of text for those sections that were left
blank in the v00 draft. We would like to discuss these proposals too. 

I am sending out each issue separately to make for easier discussion. At the
same time, please propose other objectives if you feel important points have
been left out. In terms of organizations, I have split the proposals into
(i) issues raised with existing content; (ii) additions made to various
sections - both old and new; and (iii) editorial changes for better
readability.

Given the short deadline for the Objectives, it would be great to get the
WG's feedback and new proposals soon. 

I look forward to the discussions.

Cheers,

Saravanan Govindan

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap