Subject: [Capwap] Objective Issue #2 - Clarification of 'design types' and 'setup aspects'

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:40:33 +0800

Objective Issue #2 - Clarification of 'design types' and 'setup aspects'

Context: 

Interoperability Objective - Objective Details (Section 5.1.1, Paragraph 5)

"This objective also addresses the need for flexibly configuring WTPs based
on their design types and other setup aspects."

Issue: 

Sridhar refers to the sentence above and comments; "'Design Types' and
'other setup aspects' is not very clear - can it be rephrased/elaborated?"

Proposed change: 

Edit the sentence to better describe the flexibility to be achieved by
CAPWAP. The following sentence is proposed;

"This objective also addresses the need for flexibly configuring WTPs based
on the differences in their design, operations and other characteristics." 

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap