Subject: [Capwap] Objectives Issue #4 - Clarification of 'engine-mechanism'

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:52:50 +0800

Objectives Issue #4 - Clarification of 'engine-mechanism'

Context: 

Centralized WTP Management - Introduction (Section 8.1, Paragraph 1) 

"The CAPWAP protocol should provide an engine-mechanism to spring WTP
auto-configuration and /or software version updates and should support
integration with existing network management system. WLAN controller as a
management agent is optional."

Issue: 

Sridhar refers to the paragraph above and comments; "The part of this
sentence before "and" might need to be rephrased - not clear what is
implied."

Proposed change: 

The proposal is to remove this entire section. Centralized management issues
will be solely dealt with in Section 6.5.

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap