Subject: [Capwap] draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-02.txt

From: "Pat Calhoun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:57:33 -0700

All,
 
Mani has requested that I update the list on the missing draft. It was sent
to the internet drafts editor on 3/31 (I sent a note to the WG stating that
it had been sent), but unfortunately it was never added to the FTP server.
After noticing that the LWAPP draft was the only candidate that hadn't be
posted, I re-submitted the orignal request (and the auto-response) again on
4/13 (this time CC'ed the chairs too). As of today (4/18) the draft is still
not posted to the FTP server. Mani has asked that I make the draft available
through an external server while we resolve this problem with the Internet
Drafts editor. I will make the URL available in the next day.
 
Sorry for the mixup - not sure what it is about this specific draft that I
can't seem to get posted.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems