Subject: [Capwap] Simple, Direct questions on SLAPP

From: "Bob O'Hara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:44:55 -0700

1. What section of the SLAPP draft describes the protocol to configure an
SSID on an AP to "provide WLAN service"?

2. How do two entirely independent implementers, one implementing a WTP and
another implementing an AC, create interoperable devices with only the SLAPP
draft as the specification, i.e., there is no communication from the WTP
implementer to the AC implementer of the processor used, memory size or
structure, bus architecture, address of I/O interfaces, 802.11 chipset, or
LAN connections in the WTP?

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025
 
_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap