Subject: [Capwap] Overview of requested changes

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:32:14 -0700

All,
 
I wanted to provide the working group with an overview of the changes
being requested by the evaluation team. The purpose of this is twofold.
First, I want to make sure that my interpretation of the requested
change is accurate, and second, I want to make sure that the WG is
comfortable with the requested change.
 
I've decided that in order to minimize the size of the e-mail messages,
and to allow folks to comment on the specific change requests they care
about, I will create a separate e-mail message for every change request.
For every such e-mail sent, I will include the text "Change Request
<sec-num> <sec-title>", where sec-num will be replaced with the section
number in the draft-ietf-capwap-eval-00.txt draft, and sec-title will be
the section's title.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems
_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap