Subject: [Capwap] IPR disclosures releated to the CAPWAP WG

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:28:26 -0700

Yesterday we received the following IPR notification from the IETF
Secretariat. In addtion, 
there is another other claim that may be related to the CAPWAP WG:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=144
We have no other information at the time.
We suggest the WG review the claims and discuss their impact on the
list.

The IPR IETF disclosure page can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi

Regards,
WG Chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: Apache [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext IETF
Secretariat
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Gellert Dorothy
(Nokia-ES/MtView)
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure

Dear Partha Narasimhan:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "SLAPP :
Secure Light Access Point Protocol" (draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2005-09-07 and has been posted on
the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-singh-capwap-ctp-02.txt, draft-iino-capwap-wicop-02.txt,
internet-drafts/draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-01.txt."
The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap