Subject: [Capwap] New Issue - Section 11.5 overlap with Section 4.3.3

From: "Dorothy Stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:09:07 -0700

All,

Section 4.3.3 defines the Quality of Service to be used with CAPWAP control
messages. values of 7/46
Section 11.5 is titled "Quality of Service for  Control Messages"  and
specifies values of 6&4/46&34.

1. Does the draft specify that IEEE 802.11 MAC management frames are sent
as CAPWAP control messages? If not, we should say this, if it is intended,
as implied by the title of the section,
or chanage the section title.

2. Any reason not to use 7/46 in both cases, with Probe Request Frames
treated differently?
Since 46 is used for both, why not use 7 for both?

Comments welcome.

Thanks,

Dorothy
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap