Subject: [Capwap] Issue 44: Increase length of control message type

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:14:46 -0700

There is a request to increase the size of the control message type from
8 to 16 bytes, which seems reasonable. Any oppositions to make this
change in the -01 draft?

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:08:09 -0700

Alternatively, we could make it 16 bits.
 
My apologies

Pat Calhoun

________________________________

	From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
	Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 2:15 PM
	To: capwap
	Subject: [Capwap] Issue 44: Increase length of control message
type

	There is a request to increase the size of the control message
type from 8 to 16 bytes, which seems reasonable. Any oppositions to make
this change in the -01 draft?

	Pat Calhoun