Subject: [Capwap] opencapwap.org

From: Scott G Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 06:40:14 -0700

Hi Everyone,

The purpose of this email is to announce a new site:

http://opencapwap.org

On that site is an open source package which demonstrates one way of 
integrating openssl into capwap (both wtp and ac), and currently 
provides a patched version of openssl which supports preshared keys 
(only provided until the next release of openssl, when this 
functionality will be generally available).

The site explains the project and its goals, so I won't repeat all of 
that here. The code is in its infancy, so don't expect too much. 
However, it will continue to grow.

Enjoy,

Scott
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap