Subject: [Capwap] draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-04.txt on the IESG agenda

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:09:51 +0300

I apologize for the short notice, but I believe that the following
document for approval as Informational RFC on the agenda of the IESG
telechat on 7/5 may be of interest for capwap. 

INT  Problem Statement for Network-based Localized Mobility Management
(Informational)
   draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-04.txt   
 
The document can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps-04.txt. 

Please let me know until tomorrow morning if there are any questions or
concerns. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap