Subject: [Capwap] Regarding next version of draft and packet formats

From: "Josh Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:43:26 -0700

Hi all
    When is the next version of the draft expected to be out?

    Also, is the packet format as outlined in
http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg03250.html expected to be the
new packet format in that draft?

Thanks
Josh
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:42:54 -0700

We are working out the details of MUX vs. UDP port. Once we've ironed
out the details of the protocol the editors will be putting out the -03
document. It is too early to tell what the packet format will look like,
so I can't answer your question right now.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

________________________________

	From: Josh Peterson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:43 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Capwap] Regarding next version of draft and packet
formats

	Hi all
	
	    Also, is the packet format as outlined in
http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap/msg03250.html expected to be
the new packet format in that draft?
	
	Thanks
	Josh