Subject: [Capwap] The latest CAPWAP drafts have been sent to the ID editor

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:47:22 -0800

All,
 
The editors have just completed our latest round of edits on the two
drafts, and sent them to the ID editors this evening. Note that there is
only one old open issue at this time, which is 138. During the process
of editing the document, we have encountered two issues, and have
created separate issues to track both of these. We should discuss in
Prague whether we believe these issues could be handled during the
working group last call. The rest of the editors have not had a chance
to close out their issues in tracker yet, so expect this to occur in the
next few days. The tracker database can found at
http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup/CAPWAP/
 
I'd like to thank my co-editors for their invaluable help, and the
working group in providing their feedback and submitting proposed text,
which has allowed us to get to this point.

Pat Calhoun
CTO, Wireless Networking Business Unit
Cisco Systems

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap