Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:46:27 +0900 (JST)

This is the Postfix program at host mail.saga-itc.go.jp.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: unknown user: "satmallaidh"

<[email-masked]>: unknown user: "scaruspero"

<[email-masked]>: unknown user: "seamau"

<[email-masked]>: unknown user: "saucednev"

<[email-masked]>: unknown user: "schrantaur"

Subject: i want to say u hi
From: "Julia P." <[email-masked]>
To: "Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:46:14 +0300

Hello, dear!

It is the first time in my life that I joined such a site, probably because 
I believe in my lucky star. Sometimes things at home don't work out the way 
you want and so it is hard to find your soul mate. I have not joined the 
site to find sex only. Nowadays sex is easy to find anywhere.
I have joined the site looking for a nice man, who can stand as a man at my 
side and knows when and how to be a man. A man to whom I will give myself 
completely and he will give himself to me completely, a man, with whom I 
will share my life. You might be the one!  At least I indeed hope so. I am 
not into this to play any kind of games.  That is why I am waiting for you 
at http://russianbridelive.cn/?idAff=101 to get acquainted better 
and to continue from a good friendship to passionate love and creating a family.
Please don't make me wait too long for our happiness.

Waiting for your reply

Juliana