Subject: Re: [Capwap] Issue 2: Potential Firmware Download Performance Issue

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:38:28 -0800

This issue is marked closed as no comments have been received since
posting 
the proposed text on 10/12/07. It is fixed in
draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-
specification-08.txt

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Issue 2: Potential Firmware Download Performance Issue

As we discussed during the face-to-face meeting, I would like to close
this issue by adding specific text to the transport consideration
section.
The
proposed text follows:

<proposed text>
The lock step nature of the CAPWAP protocol's control channel can cause
the firmware download process to take some time, depending upon the RTT.
This is not expected to be a problem since the CAPWAP protocol allows
firmware to be downloaded while the WTP provides service to wireless
clients/devices.
</proposed text>

Comments?

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap