Subject: Re: [Capwap] Image file size ambiguity

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:31:03 -0800

I am closing this issue as no comments have been received since the
original proposal. 

PatC
-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 12:53 PM
To: Bob O'Hara (boohara); capwap
Subject: Re: [Capwap] Image file size ambiguity

Proposed text below:

<Proposed Text>
4.6.29.  Image Information

   The Image Information message element is present in the Image Data
   Response message sent by the AC to the WTP and contains the following
   fields.

      0                   1                   2                   3
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                           File Size                           |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                              Hash                             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                              Hash                             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                              Hash                             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                              Hash                             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

   Type:   26 for Image Information

   Length:   18

   File Size:   A 32-bit value containing the size of the file, in
      bytes, that will be transfered by the AC to the WTP.

</Proposed Text>

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:02 AM
To: Bob O'Hara (boohara); capwap
Subject: Re: [Capwap] Image file size ambiguity

Issue 17 created

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob O'Hara (boohara)
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:25 PM
To: capwap
Cc: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)
Subject: Image file size ambiguity

In 4.6.26 of draft-07, there is a File Size field that is 16 bits in
length.  It is not clear what this value represents.  Is it in bytes?
If so, it is not large enough.  Is it in 1024-byte blocks?  This should
be made clear in the spec.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025
 
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap