Subject: [Capwap] Last call on draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-00?

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:53:14 -0800

Chairs,
 
Given this draft has been published for a while now, and has received
the blessing of the DHC chair, can we move this to a last call?
 
PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:36:59 -0700

We sure can and will do so now

-mani
-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:53 AM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] Last call on draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-00?

Chairs,

PatC

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:43:07 -0500

We need to have a joint LC between the CAPWAP WG and the DHC WG, so  
we will need to coordinate that with Ralph Droms and Stig Venaas  
(DHCP chairs).  We'll want the last call to extend at least two weeks  
past the end of the IETF, to make sure that folks have a chance to  
comment given their travel and meeting schedules.

Margaret