Subject: South America becoming new gold rush as prices climb near all time highs.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:36:47 +0200

World Watch Report
Falling dollar and negative corporate projections push gold as financial
safe haven.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

Hemisphere Gold inc. is fast moving into the spotlight as recent
announcements of finding gold on one of their properties in South
America has pushed shares prices up over 110% in the last 30 days.

This not the time to take your time. Hemisphere is launching a full
scale marketing campaign to investors next week concerning the gold
found in Suriname and the potential this company has in offering mining
assets upwards of $800 million. Early investors will get ahead of this
release and maximize their returns.