Subject: Re: [Capwap] Issue 4: Potential Middlebox Issues

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:35:25 -0800

I am closing this issue as no disagreement or comments have been
received.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Issue 4: Potential Middlebox Issues

I believe this issue is already addressed through the resolution of
issue 5. I would therefore propose that it be marked as closed if folks
agree that the middlebox issue is related to the use of UDP-Lite, and
that we have now provided a negotiable mechanism to use UDP when a
middlebox is present.

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap