Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP MIB drafts

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:48:36 -0700

A CAPWAP protocol 802.11binding MIB draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00
.txt and

A CAPWAP protocol base MIB draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib-00.txt

have been available in the IETF repository since July. This work was
done by Yang Shi, David Perkins and Long Gao.

Does the WG believe this draft is meeting the requirements and worthy of
being adopted as WG items to meet the charter requirement for MIB?

If the WG feels it is - we would like to adopt the drafts as WG items.

Is there any objection to adopting these drafts as WG items?

Meanwhile, the authors have made another (revised) version of the drafts
available. Since they have arrived after the IETF deadline for non-00
drafts, they won't be available off the repository.

We will post them in CAPWAP or some public repsository (and let the WG
know).

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap