Subject: The Weekend Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:50:31 +0530

Hotels Rave as e t Gu cuts energy cost as much as 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
ETGU
$0.008

5 point you should be on top of

1. The world is seeking shelter from the world energy crisis.
2. Little relief is in site. Corporations everywhere are looking for new
ways to meet the energy challenge.
3. Et Gu's solutions are showing savings as much as 30%.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida claims e T g u's solutions have not only
reduced their energy bills but it has paid for itself in just 12 months.
5. Huge media coverage on et g U next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on Et gu first thing Monday.