Subject: Newsletter Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:50:26 +0530

ET Gu saves hotels in energy crises

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
ET g u
$0.008

5 Things you should know

1. We are in a global Energy Crisis
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. e tG u's solutions are showing savings as much as 30%.
4. Florida facilities are already using et gu's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

Few penny stocks have the sizzle this company does. Look at the price,
read the latest news, and see just how little it has to move to provide
you great returns on your investment dollar. Set your buy for early
Monday.