Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:21:42 +0100

E t gu set to go through roof

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
eTGu
$0.008

You need to know these 5 facts by Monday

1. The world is seeking shelter from the world energy crisis.
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. EnerBrite's proven system reduces energy costs by as much as 30%.
4. Hotels in Florida are already boasting the SensorStat has paid for
itself in just 12 months.
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

Penny stocks are hot and have huge potential, especially when you look
at the timing this company has in the market. Take the time out and read
the news, look at the price and get going on e TgU before the bell on
Monday.