Subject: [Capwap] comments on draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-00

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:30:53 +0200

This is not yet a full MIB Doctor review.

1. smilint complains 

mibs/CAPWAP-DOT11-MIB:117: [5] {identifier-case-match} warning:
identifier `capwapDot11WLANId' differs from `CapwapDot11WLANId' only in
case

You need to define name objects different from TC names

2. The Introduction should refer to the CAPWAP work as to stable work
not 'under way'

3. There is no need for section 6.1 to duplicate the textual conventions
defined in the MIB module itself

4. There is no definition of the persistency of read-write or
read-create objects for the capwapDot11WLANConfigTable, or a StorageType
object in the rows. 

5. The names of the capwapWTPMacType and capwapWTPTunnelMode objects do
not respect the naming convention for the MIB module. 

Regards,

Dan
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap