Subject: [Capwap] Issue 149: Incompatibility with message element numbering between drafts 10 and 11

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:34:43 -0700

All,

I have made the necessary changes to the document that will eventually
become -12 to ensure that the numbering of the message elements in the
base draft are consistent with -10. I do, however, want to note that -10
had an error. While the table in section 4.6 showed the value 22 for the
"Duplication IPv6 Address" message element, the value shown in the
message element definition in section 4.6.25 was 23 and incorrect. The
value in section 4.6.25, was both inconsistent with the table, but more
importantly, conflicted with the Idle Timeout message element (section
4.6.26). 

This bug did not exist in -11, since I had renumbered all message
elements. However, issue 149 requires me to change all of the message
element type values to those found in -10.  I wanted to note that I have
corrected this bug in -12, which of course, means that the two drafts
will differ in this regard. However, the message element table values
are consistent across both -10 and -12.

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap