Subject: [Capwap] WGLC announcement for draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-07.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:35:16 -0500

Hi All,

This message begins a one week Working Group Last Call on the changes  
that were made in version 07 of the CAPWAP 802.11 binding draft,
draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-07.txt.   
These changes were in response to AD review comments and other issues
raised on the WG list.

draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-07.txt is now available in
the I-D archives here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-i
eee80211-07.txt

Please respond by the end of the day on Monday, July 21st if you find
any problems with the new version.

Assuming there are no objections to the latest round of changes, we will
ask our Area Director, Dan Romascanu, to send this document to IETF Last
Call immediately after the end of this WGLC.

Thanks,
Dorothy

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap