Subject: [Capwap] Changes in draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-07.txt

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:53:00 -0700

All,

I thought it would be useful to include a list of all of the changes
that have been incorporated into the 802.11 binding draft. I will not
repeat all of the information that is available in the issue tracker,
but instead just list the issues that were resolved. The issues are:

	Issue #108: AD review for draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-01 T1
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue108>  
	Issue #118: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T8
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue118>  
	Issue #112: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T2
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue112>  
	Issue #117: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T7
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue117>  
	Issue #114: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T4
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue114>  
	Issue #115: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T5
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue115>  
	Issue #116: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T6
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue116>  
	Issue #120: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T10
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue120>  
	Issue #111: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T1
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue111> 
	Issue #113: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T3
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue113>  
	Issue #119: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 T9
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue119> 
	Issue #124: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E4
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue124>  
	Issue #121: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E1
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue121>  
	Issue #130: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E10
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue130>  
	Issue #132: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E12
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue132> 
	Issue #129: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E9
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue129>  
	Issue #128: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E8
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue128>  
	Issue #126: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E6
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue126>  
	Issue #125: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E5
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue125>  
	Issue #122: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E2
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue122>  
	Issue #127:AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E7
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue127> 
	Issue #123: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E3
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue123> 
	Issue #131: AD review
ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E11
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue131>  
	Issue #148: IANA Cleanup
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue148>  
	Issue #145: 802.11 binding doc. issues
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue145>  

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap