Subject: [Capwap] Changes in draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-11.txt

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:53:03 -0700

All,

I thought it would be useful to include a list of all of the changes
that have been incorporated into the base draft. I will not repeat all
of the information that is available in the issue tracker, but instead
just list the issues that were resolved. The issues are:

	Issue #50: CAPWAP IESG Issue T9
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue50> 
	Issue #69: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T28
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue69>  
	Issue #56: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T15
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue56>  
	Issue #55: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T14
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue55>  
	Issue #60: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T19
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue60>  
	Issue #48: CAPWAP IESG Issue T7
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue48>  
	Issue #59: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T18
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue59>  
	Issue #58: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T17
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue58>  
	Issue #49: CAPWAP IESG Review T8
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue49>  
	Issue #54: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T13
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue54>  
	Issue #47: CAPWAP IESG Issue T6
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue47>  
	Issue #68: CAPWAP IESG Review T27
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue68>  
	Issue #64: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T23
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue64>  
	Issue #62: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T21
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue62>  
	Issue #66: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T25
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue66>  
	Issue #52: CAPWAP IESG Issue T11
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue52>  
	Issue #51: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T10
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue51>  
	Issue #43: CAPWAP IESG Issue T2
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue43>  
	Issue #45: CAPWAP IESG Issue T4
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue45>  
	Issue #67: CAPWAP IESG Review T26
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue67>  
	Issue #75: CAPWAP IESG Review T34
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue75>  
	Issue #72: CAPWAP IESG Review T31
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue72>  
	Issue #76: CAPWAP IESG Review T35
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue76>  
	Issue #71: CAPWAP IESG Review T30
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue71>  
	Issue #70: CAPWAP IESG Review T29
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue70>  
	Issue #79: CAPWAP IESG Review T38
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue79>  
	Issue #81: CAPWAP IESG Review T40
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue81>  
	Issue #57: CAPWAP IESG Issue T16
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue57>  
	Issue #80: CAPWAP IESG Review T39
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue80>  
	Issue #44: CAPWAP IESG Issue T3
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue44>  
	Issue #78: CAPWAP IESG Review T37
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue78>  
	Issue #77: CAPWAP IESG Review T36
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue77>  
	Issue #46: CAPWAP IESG Issue T5
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue46>  
	Issue #61: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T20
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue61>  
	Issue #42: CAPWAP IESG Issue T1
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue42>  
	Issue #99: CAPWAP Timers not referencing timers properly
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue99>  
	Issue #63: IESG Review Comment T22
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue63>  
	Issue #41: CAPWAP DTLS Timer Clarification
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue41>  
	Issue #65: IESG Review Comment T24
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue65>  
	Issue #53: CAPWAP IESG Review Comment T12
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue53>  
	Issue #73: CAPWAP IESG Review T32
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue73>  
	Issue #103: Invalid length information message element
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue103>  
	Issue #74: CAPWAP IESG Review T33
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue74>  
	Issue #134: Image Data to Reset state machine issue
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue134>  
	Issue #135: Incorrect Reset to DTLS Teardown state transition
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue135>  
	Issue #136: The AC State Machine never gets from Join to Image
Data <http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue136>  
	Issue #102: Join to Image Data state transition issue on the AC
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue102>  
	Issue #107: ImageDataStartTimer is not specified correctly
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue107>  
	Issue #137: ResponseTimeout is unnecessary
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue137>  
	Issue #142: UDP IANA port
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue142>  
	Issue #140: ME issues
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue140>  
	Issue #141: More ME Issues
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue141>  
	Issue #106: WaitJoin may be unnecessary
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue106>  
	Issue #139: FSM Issues
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue139> 
	Issue #143: Data Transfer Request is too ambiguous
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue143>  
	Issue #144: Invalid reference to message element field
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue144>  
	Issue #148: IANA Cleanup
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue148>  
	Issue #147: Timer Issues
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue147>  
	Issue #88: CAPWAP IESG Review E7
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue88>  
	Issue #83: CAPWAP IESG Review E2
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue83>  
	Issue #84: CAPWAP IESG Review E3
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue84>  
	Issue #90: CAPWAP IESG Review E9
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue90>  
	Issue #87: CAPWAP IESG Review E6
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue87>  
	Issue #91: CAPWAP IESG Review E10
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue91>  
	Issue #95: CAPWAP IESG Review E14
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue95>  
	Issue #96: CAPWAP IESG Review E15
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue96>  
	Issue #94: CAPWAP IESG Review E13
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue94>  
	Issue #93: CAPWAP IESG Review E12
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue93>  
	Issue #92: CAPWAP IESG Review E11
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue92>  
	Issue #98: CAPWAP IESG Review E17
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue98>  
	Issue #100: Editorial issue in 4.6.15
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue100>  
	Issue #101: Error in message element figure in 4.6.32
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue101>  
	Issue #82: CAPWAP IESG Review E1
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue82>  
	Issue #86: CAPWAP IESG Review E5
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue86>  
	Issue #85: CAPWAP IESG Review E4
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue85>  
	Issue #97: CAPWAP IESG Review E16
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue97>  
	Issue #89: CAPWAP IESG Review E8
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue89>  
	Issue #104: ReportInterval needs to move from section 4.8 to 4.7
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue104>  
	Issue #105: Intro to section 4.8 incorrect
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue105>  
	Issue #133: Remove references from base spec abstract
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue133>  
	Issue #138: Inconsistent values for enable/disable in section
4.6.34 <http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue138>  
	Issue #146: Invalid reference to boolean term
<http://www.capwap.org/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/CAPWAP/issue146>  

PatC

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap