Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 137: ResponseTimeout is unnecessary

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:02:27 -0700

All,

Yong has raised another issue to me privately, for which I have created
Issue 137.

Somehow when we transitioned to the new retransmission scheme, the
ResponseTimeout
timer was never removed from the draft. There is one mention of the
timer being
started in the FSM, but there is no mention of what happens when the
timer
expires - because it is not used.

I would recommend removing the ResponseTimeout timer, as well as the
reference in
the "Join to Configure" state transition.

Comments?

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:37:48 -0700

This change is OK for me.

Yong
------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:02:27 -0700
From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 137: ResponseTimeout is unnecessary
To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:
       <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain;       charset="us-ascii"

All,

Comments?

PatC