Subject: [Capwap] Issue 167: Need to mention PSK Identity Hint

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:25:30 -0700

Pasi's comment was:

   Section 12.5: This text probably needs to mention PSK Identity Hint
as
   well.

I will need help from Scott and/or Charles on how to address this
comment.

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:29:50 -0400

Pat,

 > I will need help from Scott and/or Charles on how to address this

See my earlier post.

Replace:

    o  Key Identifier: The pre-shared key identifier, as described in RFC
       4279 [RFC4279].

With:

    o  PSK Identity: Identity hint associated with the provisioned key
       (see section 2.4.4.4 for more information).

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap