Subject: [Capwap] FW: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01.txt

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:20:11 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01.txt

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 17 July 2008

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

Expand CAPWAP in the title and in the abstract.

Expand acronyms (e.g., RFID) on their first use.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap