Subject: [Capwap] Call for Agenda Items

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:30:20 -0400

Hi All,

I've put together a draft agenda for our meeting at the Dublin IETF  
(see below).  Is there anything else that we should plan to cover?

Thanks,
Margaret

---

CAPWAP WG Agenda, IETF 72 Dublin
Tuesday, 1740-1840, Ballroom I
================================

- Intro/Administrivia (3 min, Chairs)
- CAPWAP Document Status (10 min, Chairs)

- MIB Status and Open Issues (15 min, Yang Shi?)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-00.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11- 
mib-00.txt

- Looking Forward (10 min, Chairs)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap