Subject: Re: [Capwap] New Issue 134: Image Data to Reset state machine

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:43:39 -0700

This change is OK for me.

Yong

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:25:57 -0700
From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 134: Image Data to Reset state machine
       issue
To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:
       <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain;       charset="us-ascii"

All,

Yong has raised an issue to me privately that needs to be addressed in
the base spec. Basically, the state machine transition from the Image
Data to Reset state does not include a case where it occurs when the
image was successfully transferred. I believe most (if not all)
implementors would have done the right thing, but it is a good idea to
be specific.

The new text is:

<text>
 Image Data to Reset (k):  This state transition is used to reset the
     DTLS connection prior to restarting the WTP after an image
     download.
[...]
     AC:  The AC enters the Reset state either when the image
        transfer has successfully completed, an error occurs
        during the image download process or if the ImageDataStartTimer
        timer expires.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap