Subject: [Capwap] WGLC on Base Spec -11 Changes

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:43:02 -0400

Hi All,

This message begins a one week Working Group Last Call on the changes  
that were made in version 11 of the CAPWAP Protocol Specification.   
These changes were in response to AD review comments and several  
important issues raised by Yong Zhang.

The -11 document is now available in the I-D archives here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol- 
specification-11.txt

Please respond by the end of the day on Sunday, July 20th if you find  
any problems with the new version.

Assuming there are no objections to the latest round of changes, we  
will ask our Area Director, Dan Romascanu, to send this document to  
IETF Last Call at the beginning of next week.

Thanks,
Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap