Subject: Re: [Capwap] New Issue 147: Timer Issues (Pat Calhoun (pacalhou))

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:42:11 -0700

Here in AC should be start the DTLSSessionDelete timer, right?

Run to DTLS Teardown (p):  This state transition occurs when an error
     has occurred in the DTLS stack, causing the DTLS session to be
     torn down.

     WTP:  The WTP enters this state when it receives one of the
        following DTLS notifications: DTLSAborted,
        DTLSReassemblyFailure or DTLSPeerDisconnect (see
        Section 2.3.2.2).  The WTP MAY tear down the DTLS session if it
        receives frequent DTLSDecapFailure notifications.  The WTP also
        transitions to this state if the underlying reliable
        transport's RetransmitCount counter has reached the
        MaxRetransmit variable (see Section 4.7).  The WTP starts the
        DTLSSessionDelete timer (see Section 4.7.6).

     AC:  The AC enters this state when it receives one of the
        following DTLS notifications: DTLSAborted,
        DTLSReassemblyFailure or DTLSPeerDisconnect (see
        Section 2.3.2.2).  The AC MAY tear down the DTLS session if it
        receives frequent DTLSDecapFailure notifications.  The AC
        transitions to this state if the underlying reliable
        transport's RetransmitCount counter has reached the
        MaxRetransmit variable (see Section 4.7).  This state
        transition also occurs when the AC's EchoInterval timer (see
        Section 4.7.7) or DTLSSessionDelete timer (see Section 4.7.6)
        expires.
[...]
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:30:35 -0700

Yes, I sent this fix already.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Yong Zhang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Capwap] New Issue 147: Timer Issues (Pat Calhoun
(pacalhou))

---

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:43:14 -0700

This change is OK for me.

Yong