Subject: [Capwap] FW: I-D Action:draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt

From: "WEN Haibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:23:45 +0800

Dear all,

Hope you could give some comments on this draft. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Haibo 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 2008年10月15日 10:30
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CAPWAP WLAN-VLAN Information Message Element
	Author(s)       : H. Wen, S. JAIN
	Filename        : draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-14

In Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Protocol, the WLANs on the Wireless Termination Point are created by the Access Controller with the appropriate setting. This document defines a mew messages elements, i.e., WLAN-VLAN Information message element, which is used to set WLAN-VLAN binding information on the WTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the Internet-Draft.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap