Subject: [Capwap] WTP Descriptor length is incorrect

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:56:05 -0700

All,
 
Yong raised the following issue:

    4.6.40. You added a new "Num Encrypt", but did no change the len
field. It should be >= 33 now.

I suspect most people would figure this out, but it would be good to
address the issue in the document. Chairs & IESG members, can this be
addressed in the spec at this point?

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:01:28 -0700

All,

Here is the proposed text for the issue:

<proposed text>
4.6.40.  WTP Descriptor
[...]
      0                   1                   2                   3
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |   Max Radios  | Radios in use |  Num Encrypt  |Encryp Sub-Elmt|
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |     Encryption Sub-Element    |    Descriptor Sub-Element...
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

   Type:   39 for WTP Descriptor

   Length:   >= 33
</proposed text> 

PatC
-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] WTP Descriptor length is incorrect

All,

PatC