Subject: [Capwap] I-D Action:draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CAPWAP Protocol Binding MIB for IEEE 802.11
	Author(s)       : Y. Shi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes managed objects for modeling the Control And Provisioning
of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol for IEEE 802.11 wireless
binding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap