Subject: [Capwap] Issue 217: Invalid reference to Configuration Status Message

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:57:29 -0700

All,

The following issue was raised by Yong:

   Binding doc. still use "Configuration Status Message" instead of
"Configuration Status Request Message".

I believe this to be a very minor change, and am unsure whether we can
address the issue given it is in IESG review. Chairs? IESG?

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:59:59 -0700

All,

Here is the proposed text for this issue:

<proposed text>
5.7.  Configuration Status Request Message

   The following IEEE 802.11 specific message elements MAY be included
   in the CAPWAP Configuration Status Request Message.  More than one of
   each message element listed MAY be included.
</proposed text> 

PatC

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) 
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Issue 217: Invalid reference to Configuration
StatusMessage

All,

PatC