Subject: [Capwap] I-D Action:draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CAPWAP Access Controller DHCP Option
	Author(s)       : P. Calhoun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-14

The Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Protocol
allows a Wireless Termination Point to use DHCP to discover the
Access Controllers it is to connect to.  This document describes the
DHCP options to be used by the CAPWAP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap