Subject: [Capwap] Protocol Action: 'CAPWAP Access Controller DHCP Option' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'CAPWAP Access Controller DHCP Option '
   <draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless 
Access Points Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.txt

Technical Summary

   The Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Protocol
   allows a Wireless Termination Point to use DHCP to discover the
   Access Controllers it is to connect to.  This document describes the
   DHCP options to be used by the CAPWAP protocol.

Working Group Summary

  This document is a work item of the CAPWAP WG and respresents
  the consensus of the group.

Document Quality

  This document was reviewed within the CAPWAP WG and no issues
  were raised in WG Last Call. Francis Dupont reviewed it for the GenART
  and Dan Romascanu performed the OPS Area Director review. 

Personnel

   Margaret Wasserman is the document shepherd and Dan Romascanu is the 
   responsible AD.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:34:10 +0100

Congratulations to the editor, contributors, chairs and to the whole
Working Group for the approval of this document. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:46 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: capwap chair; Internet Architecture Board; capwap mailing list; RFC
Editor
Subject: [Capwap] Protocol Action: 'CAPWAP Access Controller DHCP
Option' to Proposed Standard

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-dhc-ac-option-02.t
xt

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel