Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts are in WGLC

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 05:04:59 -0700

The 2-week WGLC on the MIB drafts ends on 30th  Jan 2009.

-mani

________________________________

From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:28 PM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts for WGLC

There were several questions that were raised and had
responses/non-responses that we decided to take to the list.

One of them was if the WG feels whether the MIB drafts are ready for
WGLC. Those in the meeting who had read and reviewed the latest drafts

felt they are fit to be last-called though they had several comments
from their reviews that would require (at least) another revision of
each draft.

If the WG has any objections to calling a WGLC on the drafts do speak up
by Monday, Dec 1.

As a corollary - we are also seeking CAPWAP-experts to review the drafts
from among the list or those WG members who can help find reviewers in
their organization.

(We expect to post the minutes of the short one-hour meeting to the list
once it is cleaned up for nits).

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:51:10 +0100

As co-authors of one or several CAPWAP specifications, please provide
your feedback on the technical content of the MIB definitions. 
 
Thanks and Regards,
 
Dan

From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:05 PM
To: capwap
Subject: [Capwap] MIB drafts are in WGLC

-mani

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)