Subject: Apply Now ...Part-Time Employment Offer...!

From: "KINEPOLIS MYSTERY SHOPPING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:31:03 +0100 (CET)

KINEPOLIS MYSTERY SHOPPING.
RC: 2004/628/CM.
Ref: MYT-200657778
www.kinepolis.com

You have been chosen by 0ur HR Manager as one of our possible candidate
suitable for employment and being one of our chosen candidates your first
assignment as a company representative.
Duties:-
We want you to run a survey on two prominent companies in your area.

1st: The Money Gram Location:
2nd: The Western union Location

*There has been reports about laps in the services of their Management and
some of their staffs,
*Their complains were based on reports which their customers forwarded
anonymously and phone calls which were also made to the head Office.

About Us:
Kinepolis was founded in 1987 to help leading companies close the gap
between the promise of service excellence and its actual delivery. Today,
Kinepolis is one of the nation&#8217;s largest customer experience
measurement and mystery shopping companies, and our Fortune 500 clients
represent some of the most innovative and successful customer-focused
organizations in the world. Simply put, our approach is designed to
isolate the key behaviors that drive customer delight and show our clients
how to leverage this information to increase customer loyalty and
profitability.

Since our inception, we&#8217;ve been helping good companies become great
companies with our comprehensive arsenal of proven surveying, auditing,
and management systems. Our programs allow our clients not only to gather
incident-specific information about the moment of truth when a customer
comes in contact with an organization, but also to track and trend
attributes and behaviors that impact long-term guest value, satisfaction
and advocacy.

The Money Gram location was reported for evaluation for the following
reasons:

* Customers have reported their money missing
* Slow services
* Unbalanced transfer charges

Second company was reported to be rendering
*Poor services
*Rudeness to customers
*Excess charges
*Late opening time and Closing before time.

Your Secret Evaluation would be:

* To make a transfer of fund from this Money Gram location or western union
location to our  Mystery shopper, and the funds would be picked up by
another mystery shopper at the exact location Which a customer reported
her funds missing.

* You would have to record the time at which you go to the location and
how many minutes it took you to get service.

* The check for the sum of $5000.00 will be send to you, As soon as you
receive the check , You will have to deposit the check at your bank and
deduct your $500 and use the rest of the money for the  services

*** First Offer of Mystery Shopper ***

Pay-check of $5000 on your name & you will be the one that will be cashing
any pay-check issued on your name & you will deduct 10% of the first offer
& the rest will be transfer to our Accounting Department by MONEY GRAM OR
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER .

*Upon receiving the funds, the locations address would be forwarded to
you, and also the Name and address of whom the Mystery shoppers transfer
would be made to. You would have to keep a comprehensive report on every
activity you carry out.

* You would also provide me with the name of the cashier that attended to
you. Kindly send us your details below to [email-masked] via
email in order to have payment issued to you as soon as possible. The
payment will be in form of a CERTIFIED CHECK or MONEY ORDER and it will be
delivered to you before the week runs out.

Thank You.
Mr. Frank  Anderson.
KINEPOLIS MYSTERY SHOPPING /Human resource Manager
================================
Your are expected to send the information below to us.
FULL NAME --
FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS --
CITY --
STATE --
ZIP CODE --
COUNTRY --
PHONE NUMBER --
GENDER --
MARITAL STATUS --
AGE --
NATIONALITY --
OCCUPATION --

Kindly send us your details above to  [email-masked]

Apply Now ...Part-Time Employment Offer...!