Subject: RE: administrative topics, Orlando meeting

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:34:51 -0500

I'll reiterate this general request from last month, with acknowledgment to
Tom Yu for his intervening submission of
draft-ietf-cat-krb5gss-mech2-01.txt.  Does anyone wish to identify planned
updates or submissions of WG-related documents, or to propose topics for
discussion within a CAT session at the Orlando IETF meeting?

--jl

> ----------
> From: 	Linn, John
> Sent: 	Wednesday, October 14, 1998 9:32 AM
> To: 	'CAT-WG List'
> Subject: 	administrative topics, Orlando meeting
> 
> CAT fanciers:
> 
> The submission deadline for Internet-Drafts in advance of the Orlando IETF
> meeting is Wednesday, 18 November.  Said meeting (7-11 December) is now
> less than 2 months away.  As far as my E-mail indicates, the minor update
> I submitted to 2078bis has been the only CAT WG document published as an
> I-D since the Chicago IETF.  I'd like to encourage all CAT document
> editors to update their documents as needed by the deadline, and to
> solicit information on what revisions or new submissions may be planned.
> 
> I've requested a meeting slot for CAT at Orlando, though have not yet
> heard back from the secretariat on scheduling.  List discussion has been
> fairly quiet recently, and I'd like (in the interests of effective use of
> costly meeting slot resources) to determine how much discussion time is
> likely to be needed.  If anyone wishes to identify topics related to
> active WG documents as requiring discussion at a CAT session in Orlando,
> please make this known.  
> 
> Regards, ...
> 
> --jl
> 
> 
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]