Subject: PK-INIT

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:07:33 +0100

A new draft of PK-INIT was supposed to be produced. Can anyone say where we
are in this process ?

Thanks,

Denis

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Matt Hur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:30:06 -0500

I have modified the draft and Brian Tung and I are in the process of
putting the final touches on it prior to submission.  Here is a general
summary thus far:
- removed the signature option
- removed the private key storage option
- removed the "CMS by value" definitions and replaced it with CMS by reference
- clarified other portions of the draft

We'll submit a new revision very shortly.  Are there other items that you
want to address?

Thanks,
Matt

---

From: Frank Siebenlist <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:34:37 -0800

A new revision was promised "very shortly".
Does that mean before or after the upcoming ietf meeting?
-Frank.

-- 
Frank Siebenlist              DASCOM, Inc. 
Chief Architect               3004 Mission Street
Email: [email-masked]       Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
Phone: +1 831/460-3600        Fax: +1 831/460-0255
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]