Subject: High-level Technical Workshop on Smart Cards

From: Linda Barnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:30:50 -0800 (PST)

For Researchers, Product Developers and Smart Card Deployers

USENIX WORKSHOP ON SMARTCARD TECHNOLOGY
May 10-11, 1999
McCormick Place South
Chicago, Illinois USA
-----------------------------------------------------------
Review the full program and register online at
http://www.usenix.org/events/smartcard99/
Save when registering before Friday, April 16, 1999
-----------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Technical Program
Peer-reviewed papers and selected presenters from around the world.  You'll
hear reports of the latest research, developments, and deployments in:
* smart card hardware
* smart card software
* system issues
* strengths and weaknesses of smart cards
* smart cards' role in operating systems
* smart cards as a base technology in cryptographic systems

First of Its Kind in North America
Authoritative how-to and who's doing what in smart card systems and
technologies--Join researchers and practitioners for peer-reviewed reports
of what is possible today, and on the drawing boards for tomorrow.

Free Admission to the Largest Card & Security Exhibition
Attend the USENIX Workshop on Smart Card Technology and enjoy visiting the
CardTech/SecureTech '99 Exhibition, May 12-14, 1999, co-located in
McCormick Place South, Chicago. For more details, go to http://www.ctst.com

Sponsored by The USENIX Association
USENIX is an international society of scientists, engineers, and systems
administrators working on the cutting edge of systems and software. Since
1975, USENIX conferences and workshops have been recognized for bridging
research, innovation and the practical.  Excellence is assured by peer
review.  The open exchange of technical ideas and solutions prevails,
unfettered by commercialism or stodginess.

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]