Subject: Minneapolis CAT meeting: possible reschedule, topic areas

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:43:06 -0500

CAT fanciers:

It is possible that the Minneapolis CAT session may be rescheduled from
Monday afternoon to Tuesday, which would put it closer to the other
security-track sessions which are scheduled for later in the week.  I'll
inform the list if/when I'm informed of a schedule change.

I anticipate discussion in (at least) the following areas:

Status of outstanding WG drafts
PKINIT resolution
GSS Java bindings
Low-infrastructure GSS mechanisms

--jl

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:15:59 -0500

Minneapolis CAT fanciers:

I've just been informed by the secretariat that the Minneapolis CAT session
has been rescheduled to Tuesday afternoon, from 1545-1800 (i.e., spanning
two short 1 hour slots and the 15 minute interval between them).  I'll plan
to post a finer-grained agenda next week.

--jl

> ----------
> From: 	Linn, John[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 	Wednesday, February 24, 1999 8:43 AM
> To: 	'CAT-WG List'
> Subject: 	Minneapolis CAT meeting: possible reschedule, topic areas
> 
> CAT fanciers:
>