Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerb-dh-key-exchange-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:44:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange for Kerberos V5
	Author(s)	: M. Horowitz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerb-dh-key-exchange-00.txt
	Pages		: 3
	Date		: 03-Mar-99
	
   The Kerberos protocol [RFC1510] currently establishes session keys by
   the assertion of one party (usually the KDC).  This document
   describes a method for using the Diffie-Hellman algorithm to
   establish the shared secret between a Kerberos client and application
   service.  For the purposes of this document, the Ticket Granting
   Service is considered an application service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerb-dh-key-exchange-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cat-kerb-dh-key-exchange-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerb-dh-key-exchange-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.