Subject: MasterCD 2001 - E-BIZ Purchasing Sources

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:29:01 -0400

Last chance for MasterCD2001 at $99.95!

Don't be fooled by ANY offer for the outdated MasterDisc 2000, aka
MD2000!  

Due to the many Internet copyright pirates, and those who have copied 
and released our products without our consent, we have a very, very 
special offer for you.

Due to the overwhelming response to this offer we have become aware 
that some of you may have not been able to reach us successfully, so 
we wanted to be sure you had an opportunity to contact us again.  Due 
to technical difficulties, we may not have received your order or your 
removal request.  Removal instructions are located at the end of this 
message.

Please note that our fax number has changed to: 

401-621-7810

The Ultimate Internet Marketing Tool, MasterCD2001, now updated with
contacts representing 12 Million domains Worldwide! ***$99.95*** until 
June 22nd!

OK, you held out at $999.00, at $799.00 and at $499.00, so here's a one 
time offer you can't refuse to get: MasterCD2001 for only $99.95.  We've 
slashed the price to get you hooked on our data products.
  
Unlimited usage is yours permanently for just $99.95! 

You can now access, import and export information about contacts for
nearly 12 Million domain names worldwide.  All of the domain owners have 
registered at least one .com, .net or .org domain name, which makes 
them serious prospects for Internet related business.

Our newest database on CD-ROM contains the Names, Contact Information,
Physical Address, SIC, Phone #, Fax #, URL (Domain Name), and Contact 
E-Mail Address which allows you to efficiently target companies 
Worldwide.

Physical Addresses let you target businesses by, Country, State, 
City, Province, Zip Code, Telephone Area Code, numerous SIC 
codes and even Local Exchange Prefixes. The data is supplied 
in a delimited ASCII text format which makes it easy to link 
or import records into contact management, spreadsheet and all 
other database related applications.

MasterCD2001 NOW ONLY $99.95(US) plus $20 shipping & handling for 
2-Day UPS Air within the 48 contiguous United States, $40 shipping & 
handling otherwise, which includes non-contiguous US and Canada. 

We are currently shipping our 2nd Quarter 2001 release.
 
Complete the buyer and shipping info, print and fax this form with
the completed credit card information.

Updates are available quarterly for $99.95 each.

This powerful marketing tool is a 100% tax-deductible business expense!

Time is running out quickly, so don't delay.  ORDER NOW!

______________________________________________________________________
EVISION, USA
Must Be Received by: June 22nd
				ORDER FORM

IMPORTANT: To reduce potential order delays, please type your 
information if possible.  If you cannot type your order, then please
be sure your writing is legible.  Orders are accepted by fax only,
for maximum security.  Orders will NOT be taken by e-mail or phone.

Due to this incredibly discounted promotional price, we are accepting 
only credit card orders faxed to: 

*** 401-621-7810 ***

Promotional Code: 619Q2C2

Please Send Me:
MasterCD2001 for $99.95(US) plus $20 shipping & handling for 
2-Day UPS Air within the contiguous US, $40 shipping & handling for 
International orders (includes Canada and non-contiguous US.)

MasterCD2001 _______________$99.95 (plus shipping & handling)
S&H Contiguous US __________$20.00_______
S&H Non-Contiguous US_______$40.00_______

                      Total________

No orders will be accepted without the above shipping and handling fee.

I am entering the number of updates I wish to have automatically sent
to me, following this one time offer and the "locked in price" of $99.95, 
plus the above shipping and handling charges, billed each quarter to my 
credit card only after it is shipped to me.

YES_____ Automatically Ship [     ] updates at $99.95 plus the above S&H 
and bill my credit card at the time of shipping.

NO THANK YOU ______  Do not ship any updates and bill my credit card one 
time only.

Please note the required fields below:
* = required

Buyer/Shipping info:

*Name: __________________________________________________________________

Company Name (if applicable): ___________________________________________

*Shipping Address: ______________________________________________________

*City: ______________________________________

*State/Province: ____________________________

*Postal Code: _______________________________

*Country: ___________________________________

*Telephone: _______________________________________________

*Fax: _____________________________________________________

*E-mail Address: __________________________________________
This e-mail address will not be used for ANY purpose other
than communication from our company regarding your order.
Without providing an e-mail address, you will not be able
to track your order.

Promotional Code: 619Q2C2

*Card Type-circle one: (MasterCard)  (Visa)  (Amex)  (Discover)

*Credit Card Number: ______________________________________

*Expiration Date: _________________________________________

*Signature: _______________________________________________

*Name as appears on Card: _________________________________

*Billing Address of Credit Card if different than shipping:

___________________________________________________________

City & Province/State & Postal Code:

___________________________________________________________

Fax & Email are the only forms of correspondence available due to the 
incredible pricing of this offer, so please be sure your email address 
is legible & accurate. 

EVISION Customer Service will be provided by E-mail or Fax only. 

Please fax the completed form to >>  401-621-7810  <<

Promotional Code: 619Q2C2

Evision, USA			END ORDER FORM
______________________________________________________________________

######################################################################

This message is not intended for residents in the States of WA, NV, CA,
TN, RI, NC & VA.  Screening of addresses has been done to the best of 
our technical ability.  If you wish to remove yourself from future
communication, please reply to this email with the word remove in the 
subject line.

One time limited offer only.  We reserve the right to revert to standard 
pricing after June 22nd.

...................................................................
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]