Subject: Kitten status

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:04:14 -0400 (EDT)

We had a rather lively discussion and it has mostly died down.  I
think that's OK for now; our goal seems to be to have a BOF at the
next IETF and that doesn't require immediate action.

I know of three people who have said they might be interested in
chairing the BOF.  We have potential document editors for some
documents.  We have several items we'd like to address within the
working group.

Unless there is a reason to do otherwise I don't plan on focusing on
kitten again until May.  I believe that will still give us enough time
to get a BOF request in.

At that time, I would like to present a draft charter and possible
chairs.  Once we know who we are going to propose as a chair, they
will presumably lead the actual pre-BOF charter discussion.

Of course all this is subject to the approval of an AD to get a BOF
and of the IESG to get a WG.

--Sam
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]