Subject: [Cbor] CBOR Tags for Typed Arrays

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:02:42 +0200

Welcome to the CBOR mailing list.
(I think this is actually the first non-administrative message on this
list -- most of the discussion around CBOR usage of course happens in
other places these days.)

I have taken the occasion of the publication of ECMAScript 2015 (a.k.a.
ES6) as an opportunity to update draft-jroatch-cbor-tags, CBOR Tags for
Typed Arrays.  I would like to push this forward soon.  I would
appreciate some feedback on this list on:

-- is this the right way to address the problem?
-- are the details right?
and possibly on:
-- what is the best way to progress this document?

There are a few other drafts with potential tag definitions lying
around, both in the I-D archive and on the laptops of people on the
list.  Maybe we can have a little CBOR team huddle in Prague about these
tags; updating them (and submitting them in the first place) before July
06 would help with that.

(There is also the CDDL draft; more about that when it has been updated
to -06.)

Grüße, Carsten