Subject: [Cbor] CDDL bar bof @ Sun ~ 21:00

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 19:11:19 +0200

For those of you who are interested in finishing the CDDL spec
(draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-06):

We plan to have some form of a bar bof after the citizen-four screening
on Sunday, i.e. at about 21:00.  If you RSVP now, we can maybe plan a
venue just-in-time.

(CDDL is the data description language for CBOR that is trying hard not
to be a "Schema Language" but to be about as useful in defining
CBOR-based protocols as ABNF is for text-based protocols.  Not
surprisingly, it just so happens it turns out to be useful in defining
JSON-based protocols, too.)

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 19:26:51 -0400

I am interested in seeing the spec progress, but alas I'm not in Prague
this week.  I'll provide whatever inputs I can.

-derek

Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> writes:

> _______________________________________________
> Cbor mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant