Subject: [Cbor] Adam Roach's No Objection on charter-ietf-cbor-01-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:37:51 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-cbor-01-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cbor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The last block of new text since the last time I looked at this is a bit jumbled.
Nits below.

> The working group will evaluate such requests individually and decide about
> adoption and milestones in that event. Proposals that are deemed to be out

In which event? Suggest: "...as such requests arise" or similar.

> of scope for the working group, e.g. because they are too narrow purpose

Nit: "e.g.," (add a comma). Even better, replace with "for example"

Nit: "narrow-purpose"

> specifications, may still be published as individual submission or in

Nit: "of a specification" (or remove "specifications" altogether)

Nit: "as an individual submission" or "as individual submissions"

> another groups if there is a specific need. The CBOR group will review these

Nit: "another group" or "other groups"

> proposals on request.