Subject: [Cbor] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-01.txt> (Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Sequences) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 11:18:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Concise Binary Object Representation
Maintenance and Extensions WG (cbor) to consider the following document: -
'Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Sequences'
  <draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-09-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the Concise Binary Object Representation
   (CBOR) Sequence format and associated media type "application/cbor-
   seq".  A CBOR Sequence consists of any number of encoded CBOR data
   items, simply concatenated in sequence.

   Structured syntax suffixes for media types allow other media types to
   build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
   media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
   registers "+cbor-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for CBOR
   Sequences.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-sequence/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-sequence/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.