Subject: [Cbor] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 23:51:06 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

§2.1:

>    | s     | 0 for unsigned integer or float, 1 for signed integer |

This is a very minor comment, since it is clear from the remainder of the
document, but this would be a bit easier to read as "0 for float or unsigned
integer, 1 for signed integer" (thereby making it clear that "unsigned" is not
intended to apply to "float").

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 10:09:32 +0200

Hi Adam,

> On Oct 2, 2019, at 08:51, Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> […]
> intended to apply to “float").

Thank you!

This is now
https://github.com/cbor-wg/array-tags/commit/b244169ec6f922d8cdb2ef829b6334f930abbad7

Grüße, Carsten