Subject: [Cbor] Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions (cbor) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-06-17 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:37:23 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions (cbor) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-06-17 from 17:00 to 18:00 Europe/Paris (15:00 to 16:00 UTC).

Agenda:
CBOR WG Meeting - Interim 20-11
Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 17:00 - 18:00 CEST
Chairs: Francesca Palombini, Jim Schaad

Webex: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5db53ad850244e25fcecf10c30a1a811
Meeting number (access code): 647 836 420
Meeting password: emHrigC22K4

Jabber: [email-masked]

Etherpad:
https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-cbor-11-cbor?useMonospaceFont=true

Agenda:

* CBOR Tag for Date status : chairs
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-cbor-date-tag-01

* CBOR specification status : Carsten
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-7049bis-13
  https://github.com/cbor-wg/CBORbis/

* New control operators for CDDL: Carsten
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-00

* AoB

Information about remote participation:
Webex: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5db53ad850244e25fcecf10c30a1a811 Meeting number (access code): 647 836 420 Meeting password: emHrigC22K4