Subject: [Cbor] IETF 110 minutes and summary

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:10:44 +0100

Hello CBOR group,

thanks for all the participation in the IETF 110 CBOR meeting.

Minutes are published via the data tracker at [1] (along with the
recordings[2]), please take the opportunity to review and reflect on
them.

Notable items and decisions taken:

* cddl-control can now do ABNF and will go into WGLC soon.
* cbor-packed was promised several reviews.
* file-magic can (and Michael since then has) go ahead and register CBOR
  tags.
* network-addresses was promised reviews.
* time-tag had in-room consensus for adoption; the confirmation mail was
  just sent (expiring next week).
* ordered maps has seen support for having a 1+1 tag.

Apologies to Carsten for cutting short his scheduled slot for
notable-tags and the ai=28 discussion for fear of getting the Meetecho
boot.

Interim meetings are planned to resume at their usual cadence and time
slot starting 2021-04-07.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/minutes-110-cbor-00
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5gT0Fq6OI