Subject: [Cbor] CBOR interim meetings between IETF110 and 111

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:03:29 +0100

Hello CBOR group,

let's continue the interims after IETF 110. There has typically been a
pause of about a month after the IETF, with biweekly meetings on
Wednesdays 17:00 CEST (15:00 UTC for the relevant months; 11:00 EDT)
resuming at 2021-04-07 (after Easter).

Please tell if there are any pressing conflicts with that time slot.

Best regards
Christian

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 11:30:23 -0500

Hi,

No conflicts.  Thanks for preserving the current bi-weekly cadence (let's
me join).

Cheers,
- Ira

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:05 AM Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CBOR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor
>