Subject: [Cbor] Schedule for CBOR Interim calls

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:52:40 -0500

Hi Christian and Barry,

When you resume the CBOR Interim calls, please consider keeping to the
previous bi-weekly cadence (which would then restart on 1 December).
The opposite weeks have been blocked (for me) for seven years with
the main SAE vehicle hardware security series.

Thanks,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 22:12:13 -0500

We're planning to restart on 15 Dec, which would continue the cadence
that works for you.  So I think we're good, and thanks for reminding
us.

Barry

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:53 PM Ira McDonald <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian and Barry,
>
> When you resume the CBOR Interim calls, please consider keeping to the previous bi-weekly cadence (which would then restart on 1 December).
> Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
> Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF
> Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
> Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
> Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
> Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
> Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
> IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
> Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
> mailto: [email-masked]
> (permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
> _______________________________________________
> CBOR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 05:48:40 -0500

Hi Barry,

Thanks for continuing the cadence.  I look forward to joining you all again
on December 15th.

Cheers,
- Ira