Subject: [Cbor] IETF 112 final agenda

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 14:51:15 +0100

Hello CBOR group,

with delays that are my fault, and apologies for that, here is the
agenda for the CBOR meeting that will happen on Thursday during
IETF 112:

* Introduction, agenda. Chairs, 3’
* WG documents
  * cddl-control, network-addresses. Sent to RFC editor. Chairs, 2’
  * time-tag. Adopted, waiting for SEDATE. Chairs, 2’
  * file-magic: Latest changes w/rt CBOR-containing content format tags.
    Decide way forward. Michael Richardson, 10’
  * packed: Status, applications. Which table setups make sense to spell
    out, which to hint at? Carsten Bormann, 15’
* Individual documents and new work
  * Application-oriented literals (EDN): Adopt? 5’
  * Future development of CDDL. Sketch road and time frames, summon
    participants. Carsten Bormann, 20’.
* flex time, 3’

(The 2’ slots for some documents are primarily to state document status
/ aliveness, and/or get room input on further directions, based on the
standing assumptions that People Have Read The Drafts.)

The meeting page[1] references the relevant documents and has a
hypermedia version of the agenda, and will show additional materials as
they are ready. Carsten and Michael as presenting authors, please upload
any slides before Thursday.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/cbor

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 15:46:16 -0500

Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > * file-magic: Latest changes w/rt
    > CBOR-containing content format tags.  Decide way forward. Michael
    > Richardson, 10’

Hi, given conflicts, I don't mind if you squeeze me out, or if we can resolve
things by email instead.... or recap for next virtual interim.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-