Subject: Re: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!! (fwd)
From: Vijay Gill <[email-masked]>
To: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:45:49 -0500

Jim, 

 cost of living going up in NC? ;)

/vijay

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Jim Boyle wrote:

> Just wanted to get my first contribution to this list logged.  Hopefully
> my others will be more make sense.

Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:45:54 -0800
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:45:49 -0500
From: Vijay Gill <[email-masked]>
To: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!! (fwd)

Jim, 

 cost of living going up in NC? ;)

/vijay

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Jim Boyle wrote:

> Just wanted to get my first contribution to this list logged.  Hopefully
> my others will be more make sense.

Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:56:40 -0800
From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!! (fwd)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:56:40 -0800

Just wanted to get my first contribution to this list logged.  Hopefully
my others will be more make sense.

:)

Jim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:27:10 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!!

So, How in the heck have you been?

Do you remember holding previous conversations regarding
business and money making opportunities. I did not send this
to you in error!

You said:

"If only I could find an easier way to make a higher income"

and

"If I had more money, I could spend more time with my
Family, and less time at work"

and

"I sure could use more money so I could pay off my bills
once and for all!"

and

"I would love to get involved in a business in which will
generate money while I am not at work (like a Gas Pump)"

Dear Friend,

There is a possibility that we haven't met, but you were
chosen by someone to recieve this E-Mail.

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly. Be sure
that you don't miss any of the points outlined. Then put it
down, and then read it again. I am sending you a whole lot
of information in which you might not understand the first
time you read it. If you don't believe this program will
work for you, send it to 10-20 of your closest friends (in
which you trust deeply), and ask them what they think?

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this
opportunity, get involved also, and it will work for you as
it does for us!!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,

A MAJOR NIGHTLY NEWS Program recently dedicated entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see
if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and
fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than
ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it
out, its been very exciting.

You will understand only if you get involved!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make AT LEAST $50,000 in less than 90
days!

If not, forward this to someone who would like to make this
kind of money....... It works (like designed) but only for
those who follow it to the letter!

Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or
make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions, and you will make money. This simplified e-
mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer
you wait, the more people will be doing business using
email. Get your piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it. Two years
ago, the corporation I worked for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business
and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family
and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I
am writing to share the experience in hopes that this could
change your life FOREVER.

FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six
months prior to receiving this program I had been sending
away for information on various business opportunities. All
of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost
effective. They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to
risk to see if they would work. But as I was saying, in
December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't send for
it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly. I couldn't believe
my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY
NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15
for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I
don't need any for printing to send out the program, and
because I also send the product (reports) by e-mail, my only
expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed.
So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of
10,000, received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I
paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try
it.

This program does work, BUT you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want
to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let me
tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I
was doing the same things that were previously successful
for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate... because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,
were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying
goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial

freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next
few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point
out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your
name will be on everyone of them!

REMEMBER though, ----- the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no
matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days. before you say "BULL... ", please read this
program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a
perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for
EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office. This is the EASIEST
marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
email!

************************************************************
******* The product is informational and instructional
material, keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open
the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the information
highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They come
to you by email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name
after Report #1 and move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other
major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk email
service companies (search for "bulk email") and have them
send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about $49+)

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email
them the Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this
about as easy as it gets?

************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with
millions more joining the internet each year so don't worry
about "running out" or "saturation". People are used to
seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received
this letter many times - then one day I decided it was time
to try it.

************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them). -- For each report, send
$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF
ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the
four reports. Save them on your computer so you can send
them to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER a. Look
below for the listing of the four reports. b. After you've
ordered the four reports, delete the name and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle. c.
Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT
#3. e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2. f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1
position. Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every
name and address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes
to these instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire
email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software
and email addresses so you can send it out to thousands of
people while you sleep! Remember that 50,000+ new people are
joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost).
You obviously already have a computer and an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
The response could be much better. Also, many people will
email outhundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000
(Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example, you
send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a
total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders
for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders
for

REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your
total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on
the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide
to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume

that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10
downline members. Look how this small number accumulates to
achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you $5
.....................$50 2nd level--10 members from those 10
($5 x 100)...........$500 3rd level--10 members from those
100 ($5 x 1,000)......$5,000 4th level--10 members from
those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS
-----------------------------------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think
for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate! Most people get 100's of participants and many
will continue to work this program, sending out programs
WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or
somebody else and many will work this plan - the question is
- Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will
send out?

* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!!

* * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS
NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: HARVEY DOOLEY 11 SUES ACRE CHEROKEE,
NC 28719`

NOTE: I and every member below are dedicated to help you
with this program so it will work for you also. TRY US!

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: FRED ABATECOLA 258 PINE ST SEEKONK, MA
02771

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: BRENDA LANDRUM 4606 FARMSTEAD CT
WHICHITA, KS 67220

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: DOROTHY SHUTER 2701 MAIN ST KEOKUK, IA
52632

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately. -- Send for the four
reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal
business and they need the reports to send out their letters
(with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. -- Be patient and persistent with this program - If
you follow the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW.
$$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you
don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising orsending e-mails until you do. Then, a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue

to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-
mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. ARE
YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is
no, then please look at the following facts about this super
simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO
Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn, NO
skills needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and
internet connection - so you have everything you need to
fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE OR SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will
change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to
be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could
only dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the
car and home of your dreams and being able to work a super-
high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence. Order the reports and follow the program
outlined above-- SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone and free seminars about business tax reuirements.
Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. The information contained on this site and in
the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now
void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the
report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.

Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:56:40 -0800
From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!! (fwd)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:56:40 -0800

Just wanted to get my first contribution to this list logged.  Hopefully
my others will be more make sense.

:)

Jim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:27:10 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Make $50,000 in 90 Days!!!

So, How in the heck have you been?

Do you remember holding previous conversations regarding
business and money making opportunities. I did not send this
to you in error!

You said:

"If only I could find an easier way to make a higher income"

and

"If I had more money, I could spend more time with my
Family, and less time at work"

and

"I sure could use more money so I could pay off my bills
once and for all!"

and

"I would love to get involved in a business in which will
generate money while I am not at work (like a Gas Pump)"

Dear Friend,

There is a possibility that we haven't met, but you were
chosen by someone to recieve this E-Mail.

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly. Be sure
that you don't miss any of the points outlined. Then put it
down, and then read it again. I am sending you a whole lot
of information in which you might not understand the first
time you read it. If you don't believe this program will
work for you, send it to 10-20 of your closest friends (in
which you trust deeply), and ask them what they think?

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this
opportunity, get involved also, and it will work for you as
it does for us!!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,

A MAJOR NIGHTLY NEWS Program recently dedicated entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see
if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and
fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than
ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it
out, its been very exciting.

You will understand only if you get involved!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make AT LEAST $50,000 in less than 90
days!

If not, forward this to someone who would like to make this
kind of money....... It works (like designed) but only for
those who follow it to the letter!

Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or
make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions, and you will make money. This simplified e-
mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer
you wait, the more people will be doing business using
email. Get your piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it. Two years
ago, the corporation I worked for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business
and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family
and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I
am writing to share the experience in hopes that this could
change your life FOREVER.

FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six
months prior to receiving this program I had been sending
away for information on various business opportunities. All
of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost
effective. They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to
risk to see if they would work. But as I was saying, in
December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't send for
it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly. I couldn't believe
my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY
NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15
for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I
don't need any for printing to send out the program, and
because I also send the product (reports) by e-mail, my only
expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed.
So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of
10,000, received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I
paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try
it.

This program does work, BUT you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want
to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let me
tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I
was doing the same things that were previously successful
for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate... because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,
were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying
goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial

freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next
few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point
out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your
name will be on everyone of them!

REMEMBER though, ----- the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no
matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days. before you say "BULL... ", please read this
program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a
perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for
EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office. This is the EASIEST
marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
email!

************************************************************
******* The product is informational and instructional
material, keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open
the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the information
highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They come
to you by email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name
after Report #1 and move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other
major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk email
service companies (search for "bulk email") and have them
send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about $49+)

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email
them the Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this
about as easy as it gets?

************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with
millions more joining the internet each year so don't worry
about "running out" or "saturation". People are used to
seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received
this letter many times - then one day I decided it was time
to try it.

************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them). -- For each report, send
$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF
ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the
four reports. Save them on your computer so you can send
them to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER a. Look
below for the listing of the four reports. b. After you've
ordered the four reports, delete the name and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle. c.
Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT
#3. e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2. f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1
position. Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every
name and address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes
to these instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire
email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software
and email addresses so you can send it out to thousands of
people while you sleep! Remember that 50,000+ new people are
joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost).
You obviously already have a computer and an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
The response could be much better. Also, many people will
email outhundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000
(Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example, you
send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a
total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders
for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders
for

REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your
total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on
the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide
to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume

that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10
downline members. Look how this small number accumulates to
achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you $5
.....................$50 2nd level--10 members from those 10
($5 x 100)...........$500 3rd level--10 members from those
100 ($5 x 1,000)......$5,000 4th level--10 members from
those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS
-----------------------------------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think
for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate! Most people get 100's of participants and many
will continue to work this program, sending out programs
WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or
somebody else and many will work this plan - the question is
- Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will
send out?

* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!!

* * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS
NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: HARVEY DOOLEY 11 SUES ACRE CHEROKEE,
NC 28719`

NOTE: I and every member below are dedicated to help you
with this program so it will work for you also. TRY US!

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: FRED ABATECOLA 258 PINE ST SEEKONK, MA
02771

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: BRENDA LANDRUM 4606 FARMSTEAD CT
WHICHITA, KS 67220

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: DOROTHY SHUTER 2701 MAIN ST KEOKUK, IA
52632

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately. -- Send for the four
reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal
business and they need the reports to send out their letters
(with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. -- Be patient and persistent with this program - If
you follow the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW.
$$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you
don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising orsending e-mails until you do. Then, a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue

to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-
mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. ARE
YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is
no, then please look at the following facts about this super
simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO
Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn, NO
skills needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and
internet connection - so you have everything you need to
fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE OR SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will
change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to
be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could
only dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the
car and home of your dreams and being able to work a super-
high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence. Order the reports and follow the program
outlined above-- SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone and free seminars about business tax reuirements.
Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. The information contained on this site and in
the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now
void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the
report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.