Subject: Last Call: 'Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Recovery Functional Specification' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:51:40 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
WG to consider the following documents:

- 'Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Recovery Functional 
   Specification '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-functional-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Analysis of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)-based 
   Recovery Mechanisms (including Protection and Restoration) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-04.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Recovery (Protection and Restoration) Terminology for Generalized 
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-terminology-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-11-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-functional-0
3.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-04.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-terminology-
05.txt