Subject: Provisional agenda for CCAMP

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:28:11 -0000

As usual, a lot of business, but there looks to be enough time that we will be able to
discuss the material.

Please send comments ASAP.

Speakers:
- Please have your slides to me by Tuesday noon Washington DC time.
- Recall that you want to leave some time for discussion. Don't have too many slides.

Thanks,
Adrian

====

Group Admin
  Chairs
    Admin and agenda bash (5 mins)
  Adrian
    Status of WG drafts (10 mins)
  Milestones and re-chartering at the end of the meeting

Bundling (Zafar Ali) (10 minutes)
  - Issues with current RFCs and drafts
  - Plans

ASON Solutions
  Mention OIF response is on the way
  ASON Signaling Solutions (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (5 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-ason-02.txt
  ASON Routing Solutions Design Team status (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (5 mins)
    http://www.olddog.co.uk/draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-00.txt
  ITU liaison (Wesam Alanqar) (5 minutes)

Graceful Shutdown
  Graceful shutdown (Zafar Ali) (10 minutes)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt

Inter-Area/AS
  Inter-domain Framework (Adrian) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt

  Inter-AS TE requirements for GMPLS (Tomohiro Otani) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-01.txt

  Status and plans of PCE BOF (JP Vasseur) (5 minutes)

  Inter-domain TE LSP path computation methods (JP Vasseur) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-inter-domain-path-comp-00.txt

  Inter-domain RSVP-TE (Arthi Ayyangar) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayyangar-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-00.txt

  Multi-region/multi-layer (Kohei Shiomoto and Dimitri Papadimitriou) (15 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-requirements-00.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-00.txt

  Diverse path inter-area/AS
    Inter-region Path Setup (???) (5 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-inter-region-path-setup-04.txt
    Inter-AS protection path establishment (Cristel Pelsser) (5 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-ccamp-interas-protection-00.txt
    Discussion (5 minutes)

MPLS/GMPLS migration (Kohei Shiomot/Eiji Oki) (10 minutes)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-04.txt

Layer 1 VPN Updates (Tomonori Takeda) (10 mins)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-framework-02.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ouldbrahim-ppvpn-gvpn-bgpgmpls-05.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-05.txt

Layer 2 Switching Capabilities (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (10 minutes)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-03.txt

Mesh protection carrier survey (Richard Rabbat) (5 minutes)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rabbat-ccamp-carrier-survey-01.txt

Milestones and Rechartering (Kireeti) (10 minutes)