Subject: Two LSs from ITU-T SG15's Q14/15 to IETF CCAMP WG

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:20:46 -0000

Hi,

We have received two liaison statements from ITU-T Study Group 15 Question
14.

I have put these on the alternate ccamp web site at
http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm

I will send separate emails to include the text of the liaisons and
propose actions.

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:45 PM
Subject: Two LSs from ITU-T SG15's Q14/15 to IETF CCAMP WG

Dear Sirs,

On behalf of the Chairman of ITU-T Study Group 15, I am pleased to send
you two Liaison Statements agreed at the SG15 Q.14/15 Interim Meeting,
24 - 28 January 2005:

1) To IETF CCAMP WG on Crankback in GMPLS Systems
2) To IETF CCAMP WG on the Comparison of LMP and ASON Discovery

Best regards,
Greg Jones
Counsellor, ITU-T Study Group 15