Subject: Liaison to Q14/15 on the GMPLS / ASON Lexicography

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 23:01:55 +0100

To: Kam Lam, Rapporteur of ITU-T Question 14/15
From: Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella, IETF CCAMP Co-Chairs
Subject: GMPLS / ASON Lexicography
For: Action
Deadline: 30th May 2005

Dear Kam,

As you will be aware, the CCAMP working group took the output of the very
useful terminology discussions held under your auspices in Holmdel earlier
this year and created an Internet-Draft to capture and progress the
information.

The most up-to-date version of this draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt

Since this work is heavily dependent on the definition of terms within the
ASON architecture, and since much of the text was taken directly from
material dictated by Q14/15 participants in Holmdel, we would greatly
appreciate it if Q14/15 was able to provide further review input at this
stage.

As usual, review input in the return of a response liaison is very
acceptable, but individuals who wish to contribute to this work further
may discuss the draft on the CCAMP mailing list (see
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html)

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella