Subject: Response Liaison to Q3/15 on the GMPLS/ASON Lexicography

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 23:10:10 +0100

To: Hiroshi Ohta, Rapporteur of ITU-T Question 3/15
From: Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella, IETF CCAMP Co-Chairs
Subject: GMPLS / ASON Lexicography
For: Information

Dear Ohta_san,

Thank you for liaising a copy of G.8081 to the IETF CCAMP working group.
This has been most useful in the preparation of the latest version of our
Internet-Draft that provides a mapping from common GMPLS terms to ASON
terminology.

The most recent version of this draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt. I
must apologise that the current version does not include a reference to
G.8081 - this will be remedied in the next revision.

We are assuming that most input from SG15 for this draft will come from
Q14/15 and have liaised the draft to them for their review. However, if
participants in Q3/15 have any comments on the draft we would be very
pleased to receive them either in a response liaison or as individual
emails on the CCAMP mailing list (see
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ccamp-charter.html).

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella