Subject: CCAMP Requests to add new milestones to its charter

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:50:52 +0100

Hi Alex and Bill,

The CCAMP working group has had further discussions about the potential
work it could do over the next 1.5 to 2 years. This has led us to produce
the following set of milestones with which there appears to be
overwhelming consensual support within the working group.

Therefore, we would like to ask you to arrange for us to have these
milestones added to our charter.

You will notice that the proposed milestones are unusually detailed. At
the moment we feel that this is important to help focus the working group
into the right activities and to ensure that we deliver. We could (of
course) drop the interim milestones from the charter if this would make
people more comfortable - we can still run the detailed milestones for our
own benefit.

At this stage we feel that it is not essential to modify the text of our
charter. Although we could take this opportunity to tidy it up and improve
the focus, we feel that all of the proposed milestones fall within the
existing charter work.

Please let us know your thoughts and what the next steps should be.

Thanks,
Adrian and Kireeti
====
Oct 05 First version WG I-D for Advertising TE Node Capabilities in ISIS
and OSPF
Oct 05 First version WG I-D for Automatic discovery of MPLS-TE mesh
membership
Nov 05 Submit ASON Routing evaluation I-D for IESG review
Nov 05 First version of WG I-D on path computation implementation advice
Nov 05 Cross-WG review of I-D for Advertising TE Node Capabilities in ISIS
and OSPF
Nov 05 First version WG I-D MPLS to GMPLS migration strategies
Nov 05 First version WG I-D GMPLS coordination of VCAT and LCAS
Nov 05 First version WG I-D Change of LSP ownership between management and
control planes
Dec 05 First version of WG I-D for ASON Routing solutions
Dec 05 Submit RSVP-TE extensions for inter-domain signaling I-D for IESG
review
Dec 05 Submit Per-domain path computation signaling I-D for IESG review
Dec 05 First version WG I-D Requirements for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region
Networks
Dec 05 First version WG I-D for Evaluation of existing protocols for
MLN/MRN
Dec 05 First version WG I-D for Protocol solutions for MLN/MRN
Jan 06 Submit GMPLS signaling in support of Call Management I-D for IESG
review
Jan 06 Submit GMPLS/ASON lexicography I-D for IESG review
Jan 06 First version of WG I-D for OSPF-TE/GMPLS MIB module
Jan 06 First version WG Informational I-D for Analysis of inter-domain
issues for disjoint and protected paths
Jan 06 Submit I-D for Advertising TE Node Capabilities in ISIS and OSPF
for IESG review
Jan 06 First version WG I-D MPLS-GMPLS interworking requirements and
solutions
Jan 06 First version WG I-D GMPLS OAM Requirements
Jan 06 First version WG I-D Routing and signaling for link viability
constraints
Feb 06 Submit LSP Stitching I-D for IESG review
Mar 06 First version of WG informational I-D Aligning GMPLS protocols
across the standards bodies
Mar 06 Submit GMPLS routing and signaling interoperability advice I-D for
IESG review
Mar 06 First version of WG I-D for ISIS-TE/GMPLS MIB module
Mar 06 First version of WG I-D for additional MIB module to cover RSVP-TE
signaling extensions
Mar 06 Submit I-D for Automatic discovery of MPLS-TE mesh membership for
IESG review
Jun 06 Submit Informational I-D for Analysis of inter-domain issues for
disjoint and protected paths for IESG review
Jun 06 Submit GMPLS coordination of VCAT and LCAS I-D for IESG review
Jun 06 Submit Change of LSP ownership between management and control
planes I-D for IESG review
Aug 06 Submit path computation implementation advice I-D for IESG review
Oct 06 Submit ASON Routing solutions I-D for IESG review
Oct 06 Submit Requirements for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks I-D
for IESG review
Oct 06 Submit Evaluation of existing protocols for MLN/MRN for IESG review
Oct 06 Submit MPLS-GMPLS interworking requirements and solutions I-D for
IESG review
Oct 06 Submit MPLS to GMPLS migration strategies I-D for IESG review
Dec 06 Submit OSPF-TE/GMPLS MIB module for MIB doctor and IESG review
Dec 06 Submit GMPLS OAM Requirements I-D for IESG review
Apr 07 Submit ISIS-TE/GMPLS MIB module for MIB doctor and IESG review
Apr 07 Submit Protocol solutions for MLN/MRN I-D for IESG review
Oct 07 Submit MIB module for RSVP-TE signaling extensions for MIB doctor
and IESG review
Oct 07 Submit Routing and signaling for link viability constraints I-D for
IESG review
Oct 07 Recharter or close Working Group

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:23:44 -0700

Adrian,

  Ack. Will review and discuss with the WG chairs.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin