Subject: ASON Routing evaluation ready for WG last call?

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:31:21 +0100

Hi,

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-01.txt

The DT said in Paris that this I-D is cooked apart from "some minor
editing".

I asked the room if anyone would object to a WG last call now, and Alex
(as AD) suggested that more people should read the I-D before we decided
whether it was ready for last call.

This gives me the odd position of having a last call for a last call :-)

This email gives notice that you need to read this I-D and make comments
before 11th September 2005.

Barring unresolved comments we will have a WG last call starting then.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:34:38 +0100

Just a reminder.

Adrian