Subject: Draft meeting report

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 03:46:06 -0000

Hi,

You can see a draft for the meeting report at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/ccamp.html

Comment welcome.

According to IETF policy, I have produced a report not verbatim minutes.
Please let me know what you think of this change to previous behanvior.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:52:45 +0100

hi adrian

concerning ason routing solution discussion i think i have stated that 
it would be somehow helpful to receive as feedback the type of 
information characterizing the inter/cross-layer relationships

thanks,
- dimitri.

Adrian Farrel wrote:

> .