Subject: Re: Supporting the GELS work

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:27:25 +0100

Michael,
         I support this kind of WG.

Regards

Diego

[email-masked]@ops.ietf.org on 09/11/2005 03.00.34

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:    Supporting the GELS work

Hi,

I believe that the wrong question was asked at the end of the GELS BoF,
which didn't allow me to explicitly express support for forming a GELS
working group. I would, therefore, urgently ask everybody with an interest
in the GELS work to explicitly express his/her support on the mailing list
so we can keep momentum and continue work on this important topic.

Many thanks,

Michael

---

From: "Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:36:54 -0600

Support the work (w or w/o WG)- and as other operators noted at the
mike, w/o any comment on the proposals at this early phase-
Deborah 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:01 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Supporting the GELS work

Hi,

I believe that the wrong question was asked at the end of the GELS BoF,
which didn't allow me to explicitly express support for forming a GELS
working group. I would, therefore, urgently ask everybody with an
interest in the GELS work to explicitly express his/her support on the
mailing list so we can keep momentum and continue work on this important
topic.  

Many thanks,

Michael