Subject: Supporting the GELS work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:00:34 +0100

Hi,

I believe that the wrong question was asked at the end of the GELS BoF, which didn't allow me to explicitly express support for forming a GELS working group. I would, therefore, urgently ask everybody with an interest in the GELS work to explicitly express his/her support on the mailing list so we can keep momentum and continue work on this important topic.  

Many thanks,

Michael

---

From: Thomas Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:32:39 +0100

Hi,

>I believe that the wrong question was asked at the end of the GELS BoF, 
>which didn't allow me to explicitly express support for forming a GELS 
>working group.

I am not in Vancover so I could not attend the meeting so I do not know 
what the questions was.

>  I would, therefore, urgently ask everybody with an interest in the GELS 
> work to explicitly express his/her support on the mailing list so we can 
> keep momentum and continue work on this important topic.

I support the GELS work continuing in a separate working group. I agree 
that the momentum must not be lost.

Thomas