Subject: Consensus to move draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-03 to WG satus

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:08:59 +0100

Hi all,
           during the last IETF meeting unfortunaltely there was not 
enough thime to present and discuss the ID in the subject, nevertheless I 
think (but I'm an authour) the ID satisfy a real request from the Carries 
community.

I'd like to ask you some questions

1.      Are there any comments on the ID? 

2.      Mainly for the carriers. Do you think the ID describes an useful 
tool?

3.      Should the ID moved to the WG status?

Of course my answer for 2 and 3 are Yes and Yes ;-)

Regards

Diego

---

From: "MEURIC Julien RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:09:16 +0100

Hi Diego and all.

1. I have already sent my comments to you. I will do it again if I have
some more about future revisions.

2. This is the easiest question. I would say this functionality is not
only useful but necessary!

3. I am OK for a WG status.

Regards,

Julien

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Diego Caviglia

Hi all, 
           during the last IETF meeting unfortunaltely there was not
enough thime to present and discuss the ID in the subject, nevertheless
I think (but I'm an authour) the ID satisfy a real request from the
Carries community. 

2.        Mainly for the carriers. Do you think the ID describes an
useful tool? 

Regards 

Diego