Subject: Adding Control Plane Resiliency to the agenda for Vancouver

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:51:36 -0000

Hi,

Since it is clear that not everyone is happy about moving on from this
discussion, I have jiggled the agenda for Vancouver to allow 10 minutes on
this subject.

Young will lead the discussions as follows:

==================================================================
16. Control Plane Resiliency Issues (Young Kim, 10)
   - what components of resiliency and robustness are involved?
   - for each of the components:
     - what problems are we trying to solve and in what timescale?
     - why can't we use existing tools for these problems?

Background reading
- draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt
- draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt
==================================================================

Latest agenda available at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/ccamp.txt

Adrian