Subject: RFC 4426 on Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Recovery Functional Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:27:46 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4426

        Title:      Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
                    Recovery Functional Specification 
        Author:     J. Lang, Ed., 
                    B. Rajagopalan, Ed., 
                    D. Papadimitriou, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 55820
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-functional-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4426.txt

This document presents a functional description of the protocol
extensions needed to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS)-based recovery (i.e., protection and restoration).
Protocol specific formats and mechanisms will be described in
companion documents.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...