Subject: mpls wg comments on T-MPLS - schedule

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:01:38 +0200

Working Group(s),

(after agreement with the ccamp co-chairs this is sent to the
ccamp list also)

after discussion with representatives for SG15 and Q12/15 we've
some tentative procedure to get our comments on Transport-MPLS
into the ITU process.

EoB today (Tuesday April 18th) we will give them a list of areas
where we have concerns (copy to the mpls mailing list).
"End of Business day" will be understood as 11.59PM here
in Stockholm (corresponds to approx. 6PM in Boston).

We will abstract the list from comments sent to the mpls mailling
list.

On Friday (April 21st) we will send them a more consolidated list,
they have a meeting in Kobe the following week.

However, the formal working group comments will be sent to them
May 17th.

Please send (furthher) comments on

G.8110.1 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file288.zip)
G.8112 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file289.zip)
G.8121 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file290.zip)

to the mpls working group mailing list.

/Loa and George
-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]