Subject: RE: draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt ready for AD review

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:41:11 -0500

The crankback draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt
has been in AD review (publication requested) for more than 10 months.
Can we have a status?

6 other drafts are in the CCAMP AD-review queue also, but not as long:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&s
earch_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=ccamp&search_status_id=&search_cu
r_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=&search_rfcnumber=&search_area_a
cronym=&search_button=SEARCH.

Thanks,
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt ready for AD review

Hi Alex, 

draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt is ready for AD review and progression

through the process. 

It is targeted at Standards Track. 

The I-D has been through WG last call and has been liaised to ITU-T
SG15. 

Updates have been made in response to comments made in both forums. 

I am happy with these updates, but note that I am also the editor of
this 
document. 

Cheers, 

Adrian