Subject: Two new communications from the OIF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:23:27 +0100

Hi,

We have received two new communications from the OIF from their recent 
meeting and in response to our communications on the OIF E-NNI and on 
Ethernet traffic parameters. The latter asks a question of us, to which we 
need to respond.

There appears to be no response to either of our communications on 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt and on 1:n protection.

We still owe our thoughts on the OIF's interworking document so we should do 
four things:

1. Answer the Ethernet traffic parameters question
2. Poll to find out whether the OIF has any input on
   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt, pointing out
   that the 01 revision is available
3. Poll on 1:n protection to see if we answered all of the questions
    satisfactorily
4. Send a response on OIF interworking

As usual, input is welcome on the list or privately. Deborah and I will post 
draft text when we have it.

I will post the two incoming communications at 
http://www.olddog.co.uk/incoming.htm

Thanks,
Adrian