Subject: Fw: Posting of IPR Disclosure

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:02:57 -0000

Hi CCAMPers,

Please be aware that an IPR Disclosure has been posted for 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk.

I am not competent to evaluate IPR claims, but I want to point out that this 
I-D is Informational and does not require any specific implementation.

Adrian

> An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Framework 
> for
> MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration" (draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk) 
> was
> submitted to the IETF Secretariat and has been posted on the "IETF
> Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
> disclosure is "Tellabs Statement about IPR claimed in
> draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-00."
>
> The IETF Secretariat