Subject: RE: Polling for new WG IDs

From: "Zafar Ali \(zali\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:22:30 -0500

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Polling for new WG IDs

	Hi,
	 
	As discussed in San Diego, we need to poll for a couple of new
WG drafts:
	 
	1.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-
04.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs
-04.txt>  

No, IMO transferring the ownership and control of an existing and in-use
Data Plane connection between the Management Plane and the Control Plane
is over-engineering. 

	2.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interw
ork-reqts-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-inter
work-reqts-02.txt>  

Yes,  

	3.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-reco
very-analysis-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-rec
overy-analysis-01.txt>  

Yes,  

	Please send yes or no for these IDs.
	 
	Reasons and opinions are also welcome.
	 
	Thanks,
	Deborah and Adrian