Subject: Liaison from ITU-T SG15 on T-MPLS Labels

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:57:30 -0000

Hi,

We have been copied on a liaison clarifying the intended label usage in 
T-MPLS as documented in Recommendation G.8112 Table 6-1.

You may be relieved to know that the proposed label usage is not conformant 
with MPLS and with IANA allocation rules.

You can find links to this and all other liaisons at 
http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm

No action is required from CCAMP.

Adrian

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:04:00 -0500

Adrian -

I believe you meant...

> You may be relieved to know that the proposed label usage is not
                                                                
is *now* conformant

> conformant with MPLS and with IANA allocation rules.

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:44:45 -0000

Major oops.

For "not" read "now"

Adrian