Subject: Response liaison from ITU-T SG15 on CCAMP ASON work

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:56:41 -0000

Hi,

We have received a detailed response to our liaison on current ASON-related 
work within CCAMP.

The full liaison can be seen at http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm

The bulk of the liaison is comments on 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-02.txt and a discussion on the use 
of Calls and Connections in G.8080.

We are called on to respond by 12th February 2007.

Adrian

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:50:03 +0100

adrian - sure an answer will be provided - 

-d.

"Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
21/11/2006 11:56
Please respond to "Adrian Farrel"
 
        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Response liaison from ITU-T SG15 on CCAMP ASON 
work

Hi,

We have received a detailed response to our liaison on current 
ASON-related 
work within CCAMP.

The bulk of the liaison is comments on 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-02.txt and a discussion on the 
use 
of Calls and Connections in G.8080.

Adrian