Subject: That is rendezvous

From: "Chandra Shelton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:28:40 +0000

We have brought you winner after winner this year and things are only
become better! Introducing: THRI.PK

Read Breaking News: Thresher Industries President / CEO Recaps SEMA Show

Thresher Industries

Stock: THRI.PK
Price: 1.35
Short Term Target: 2.75
Long Term Target: 4.15
Recommendation: STRONG-BUY
Price Increase Expec: Max
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

About THRI.PK:
Thresher Industries provides conventional cast aluminum as well as 
reinforced metal matrix composite aluminum alloy components for a 
variety of customers and applications. Thresher's ThermaLite and 
TerraLite alloys offer unique properties compared to conventional 
aluminum alloys such as increased wear resistance, unique thermal
properties and greatly increased strength. Thresher also offers
proprietary casting technologies including its Nautilus Core
Technology, a bio-degradable recyclable process that is used to
generate internal shapes and passages in castings without sand or
binders normally used in casting operations.

This huge announcements there are underway will take off this stock
off charts! Watch it going up 80% in price growth just in two days!
Don't wait until it peaks, huge promotions are coming buy it now 
at 1.35, and start building your fortune!Buy with confidence on Thur Nov 30!

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
The wish is father to the thought
The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last