Subject: RFC 4726 on A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:51:02 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4726

        Title:      A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol 
                    Label Switching Traffic Engineering 
        Author:     A. Farrel, J.-P. Vasseur,
                    A. Ayyangar
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 53076
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4726.txt

This document provides a framework for establishing and controlling
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in multi-domain
networks.

For the purposes of this document, a domain is considered to be any
collection of network elements within a common sphere of address
management or path computational responsibility.  Examples of such
domains include Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) areas and Autonomous
Systems (ASes).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...