Subject: A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY.

From: recommend <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:27:59 -0800

A WEATHER FRONT ASSOCIATED WITH A GULF OF ALASKA LOW WILL BRINGSNOW AND
WIND TO SOUTHEAST PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND LATER THISEVENING.

BY MIDNIGHT EAST WIND WILL INCREASE TO 15 TO 25 MPH ANDREDUCE VISIBILITY
TO ONE QUARTER MILE AT TIMES IN BLOWING SNOW.

EXPECT NORTH WIND TO 25 MPH.

THE COMBINATION OF THESECONDITIONS WILL CAUSE VISIBILITIES TO BE
FREQUENTLY REDUCED TO ONEQUARTER MILE OR LESS.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY. A WIND
CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST WEDNESDAY.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
STRONG WINDS BLOWING SNOW AROUND.

PERIODS OF RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNINGHOURS WITH
PATCHY LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG.

THIS WILL CAUSE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS.

A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY.

AS THE LOW MOVES TOWARD PRINCE WILLIAMSOUND. WITH THE VISIBILITY REDUCED
TO LESS THAN ONE HALF MILE INSOME AREAS. THE COMBINATION OF GUSTY WINDS
AND BLOWING SNOWIS EXPECTED TO REDUCE VISIBILITIES TO ONE QUARTER MILE
OR LESS ATTIMES THROUGH THE PASS. SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT
TONIGHT TO 2 PM ASTWEDNESDAY NORTH AND EAST OF CLAM GULCH.

IFYOU MUST BE OUTDOORS.

NORTHEAST WINDS LOCALLY GUSTING TO 45 MPH IN THE UPPER NOATAKVALLEY.
TEMPERATURES HAVE FALLEN BELOW FREEZING IN MUCH OFTHE AREA.

CONDITIONS WILL IMPROVE BY MIDDAY WEDNESDAY AS WINDS DIMINISH.

AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4 INCHESIS EXPECTED. THE FOGWILL BURN OFF AFTER
SUNRISE. ASTHE LOW MOVES TOWARD PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND.

HEAVIEST SNOWFALL ISEXPECTED NORTH AND EAST OF CLAM GULCH BETWEEN
MIDNIGHT TONIGHT ANDMIDDAY WEDNESDAY.

A GULF OF ALASKA STORM WILL BRING MORE SNOW AND WIND TO THOMPSONPASS
LATER THIS EVENING. PERIODS OF RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNINGHOURS WITH PATCHY LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG. HEAVIEST SNOWFALL
ISEXPECTED NORTH AND EAST OF CLAM GULCH BETWEEN MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
ANDMIDDAY WEDNESDAY. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SNOW SHOWERS. WIND CHILL
ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM ASTWEDNESDAY BETWEEN SAFETY AND
GOLOVIN. NO ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED. WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY IN THE UPPER NOATAK VALLEY.

SNOWACCUMULATION UP TO 1 INCH. NORTHEAST WINDS LOCALLY GUSTING TO 45 MPH
IN THE UPPER NOATAKVALLEY. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES
AREPOSSIBLE THROUGH THE REST OF TONIGHT INTO EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNINGFOR
BOTH VALDEZ AND THOMPSON PASS. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SNOW SHOWERS.

A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY.

ALL TRAVEL ANDOUTDOOR ACTIVITY IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. MOSTLY CLOUDY
THROUGH THE EVENING WITH SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH
PATCHY FOG AND PERIODS OF RAIN SHOWERS WILLCONTINUE THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNING HOURS.