Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Calls
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2007-1-4
	
In certain networking topologies, it may be advantageous to maintain
   associations between endpoints and key transit points to support an
   instance of a service. Such associations are known as Calls.

   A Call does not provide the actual connectivity for transmitting user
   traffic, but only builds a relationship by which subsequent
   Connections may be made. In Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) such Connections
   are known as Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   This document specifies how GMPLS RSVP-TE signaling may be used and
   extended to support Calls. These mechanisms provide full and logical
   Call/Connection separation.

   The mechanisms proposed in this document are applicable to any
   environment (including multi-area), and for any type of interface:
   packet, layer-2, time-division multiplexed, lambda, or fiber
   switching.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.