Subject: FW: Response liaison from ITU-T SG15 on CCAMP ASON work

From: "Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:36:49 -0600

Hi all,

This Liaison from ITU was unfortunately received just prior to our one
and only 2-day American holiday resulting in it's probable lost in the
queue. But we do have until Feb 12th to respond. Please send mail either
on the exploder or off to Adrian and me as we will be drafting a timely
response.

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Response liaison from ITU-T SG15 on CCAMP ASON work

Hi,

We have received a detailed response to our liaison on current
ASON-related 
work within CCAMP.

The full liaison can be seen at http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm

The bulk of the liaison is comments on 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-02.txt and a discussion on the
use 
of Calls and Connections in G.8080.

We are called on to respond by 12th February 2007.

Adrian