Subject: Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-07.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:14:46 -0000

Hi Ross,

This new revisions handles some issues raised during SecDir review and 
copied to the CCAMP mailing list.

The changes are:
- Minor editorial clarification of the Abstract
- Repagination
- Insertion of a paragraph in Section 6
   Note that the procedures assume a full trust model between RSVP
   neighbors. That is, although the protocol exchanges before and after
   restart can be secured, and although it is possible to authenticate
   the identity of the neighbors, no mechanism is provided to verify
   that the restart information is correctly mapped from the protocol
   information exchanged before the restart. This is considered
   acceptable because a similar trust model is required for normal
   operation of the protocol.
- Addition to the Acknowledgements section

Thanks,
Adrian

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "ID Tracker" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:50 PM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-07.txt

> New version (-07) has been submitted for 
> draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-07.txt.
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-07.txt
>
> IETF Secretariat.