Subject: minor

From: allegory <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:41:07 +0900

BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON AST TODAY. SNOW AND
BLOWING SNOW WILL REDUCE VISIBILITIES TO ONE QUARTERMILE OR LESS.

WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGHFRIDAY MORNING
FOR INLAND AREAS. WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST
THISAFTERNOON ALONG THE BERING STRAIT COAST. CLOUDY THIS MORNING WITH
SOME PATCHY FOG AND RAIN. RESIDENTS SHOULD USE CAUTION WHEN TRAVELLING
OUTSIDE.

STRONG WIND THIS EVENING THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

TEMPERATURE WILL WARM TO THE UPPER TEENS. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS
ANDLIMITED VISIBILITIES.

COLD AND WINDY CONDITIONS EXPECTED THURSDAY AT THE MENDOCINOCOAST.

WIND IS EXPECTED TO DIMINISH LATE THIS EVENING ANDVISIBILITIES WILL
IMPROVE OVERNIGHT.

WHEN TRAVELING THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS ALWAYS ALLOW PLENTY OF EXTRATIME
AND CARRY EXTRA CLOTHING. MOSTLY CLOUDY TO CLOUDY THIS MORNING WITH SOME
PATCHY FOG AND RAIN.

A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST
THISAFTERNOON.

THIS ADVISORYINCLUDES THE COMMUNITIES OF CRAIG. DRASTIC DROPS IN
VISIBILITYINTO THE EARLY AFTERNOON. WINDWILL BEGIN TO DIMINISH TO 35 MPH
EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.

EXPECT ADDITIONAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES TODAY WITHTOTAL
SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 12 INCHES BY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON. WHILE RAIN SHOWERS AT
THE REDWOOD COASTTHURSDAY AFTERNOON WILL BE MIXED WITH SMALL HAIL. WITH
WIND GUSTS UP TO 25 MPHAT TIMES.

IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OBSERVE WAVES FROM EXPOSED
COASTALSTRUCTURES OR ROCKS DURING HIGH SURF CONDITIONS. WIND WILL BEGIN
TO DIMINISH TO 35 MPH EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.

STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE NEWS SOURCE
FORADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON THIS APPROACHING STORM.

COOLER TEMPERATURES ON THE BACKSIDE OFTHE LOW WILL DECREASE THE CHANCE
OF RAIN MIXING IN AFTER MIDNIGHTTONIGHT.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY TO 6 AM ASTFRIDAY.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A WINTERWEATHER
ADVISORY.

SNOWFALL WILL PERSIST IN THE SUSITNA VALLEY THROUGH THE DAY. FALLING AND
BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDSAND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY.
PREPARATION FOR THIS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS WEATHER EVENT SHOULDBEGIN
NOW.

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS AREIMMINENT OR
HIGHLY LIKELY.

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY EVENING UNTIL 6 AMFRIDAY
MORNING FOR THE COASTAL AREAS.