Subject: estimation forgive

From: Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:29:41 +0100

What is the problem here? Rather than fighting the system, many internal
auditors now viewthe worry and work SOX has presented as proof that
there was a needfor stricter policies to be put in place.

"I think this is a very good point.

What is the problem here? It is not that the business has too many
staff, although thatmay well be the case. at least until the
nexttime.

How will you keep up with today'sneeds if you lock workers into
producing for yesterday's needs?

So, the message is clear if slightly counter-intuitive,lobby for
outsourcing and see your salary increase!

com that India'sITOand BPO firms are going to implement a competence
exam created byNasscom. Many jobs are likely to belost.

That's starting to happen to the benefit of all. I do not believethat
the system in the UK is broken, I believe that in most casesthe teaching
is broken.

To globalization's skeptics, however, what's good forCorporate America
translates into layoffs and lower pay forworkers. I believe that we in
the sourcing market can learn much from webdesigners. Admittedly, there
is no Microsoft-like dominant player in theBPO market, but as the market
continues to consolidate, thesedominancies may yet appear.

It worksto the longer-term deadline and rarely has direct client
contactthat is the domain of the call-centre employee. My concerns
werepublished shortly after.

That is why I think it is important toset "the standard" in outsourcing,
BPO and shared serviceenvironments now. "Over the past 15 years a lot of
companies haveoutsourced at a faster pace than they can actually
manage," Mr Molsays. Offshoringshould be seem as an opportunity and not
a threat. What is the problem here?

com and the perceived state ofthe BPO market. I predicted this would
happen over three years ago. Siemens yet again demonstratesits inability
to run a successful outsourcing business.

This smacks of arrogance or stupidity - I'm not surewhich yet but be
assured, I will find out. To globalization's skeptics, however, what's
good forCorporate America translates into layoffs and lower pay
forworkers.

So now you know all I know. This is often because companies are
underpressure to outsource from shareholders, the business press
andanalysts, he adds. I look forward to thetime - probably in the next
18 months, when we see the same thinghappening to HR and finance
departments.