Subject: A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT LOW WIND CHILLS ARE EXPECTED.

From: Orozco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:52:24 +0100

SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL BE INCREASING ANDBECOMING GUSTY OVERNIGHT.

NORTH WINDSUP TO 15 MPH. BY MIDMORNING MONDAY.

USE CAUTION WHENTRAVELING.

WIND CHILLS TO 55 BELOW TONIGHT. SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL BE LIGHT UNTIL
AFTERMIDNIGHT THEN INCREASE AGAIN.

SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL BE LIGHT UNTIL AFTERMIDNIGHT THEN INCREASE AGAIN.
SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL BE LIGHT UNTIL AFTERMIDNIGHT THEN INCREASE AGAIN.
WIND CHILLS TO 45 BELOW.

SOUTHEAST WIND BECOMING SOUTHWEST EARLY THIS MORNING AT 35 MPHWITH GUSTS
TO 55. WINDS UP TO 35 MPH COMBINED WITH FREQUENT SNOW SHOWERS WILL
CONTINUETHROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON.

WARMAIR RISING INTO THE WHITE PASS AREA WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT
NEWSNOWFALL TONIGHT AND EARLY MONDAY.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM ASTMONDAY. BLOWING
SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM AST MONDAY.

EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD BE USED WHEN OUTSIDE AS EXPOSEDSKIN MAY FREEZE
WITH 5 MINUTES AT THESE LOW WIND CHILLS. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE OF
ANNETTE ISLAND WILL CONTINUETHE WIND ADVISORY FOR THE DIXON ENTRANCE TO
CAPE DECISION COASTALAREA UNTIL MID AFTERNOON MONDAY.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOWWARNING.
RAINY WEATHER WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE NIGHT.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM ASTMONDAY.

WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM MONDAY MORNING FORTHE
SHORELINE AREAS. SOUTHEAST WINDS TO 25 MPH WILL BECOME GUSTYAFTER
MIDNIGHT AS A FRONT APPROACHES FROM THE SOUTH. CLEAR TO PARTLY CLOUDY
WITH FLURRIES. BY MIDMORNING MONDAY.

THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY NOON MONDAY.

SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL BE LIGHT UNTIL AFTERMIDNIGHT THEN INCREASE AGAIN.
HEAVY AT TIMES THROUGH 3 AM. WINDS UP TO 35 MPH COMBINED WITH FREQUENT
SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUETHROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON. WIND ADVISORY IN
EFFECT FROM 9 PM AST THIS EVENING TO 6 PMAST MONDAY.

PLEASE STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE LOCALWEATHER
NEWS SOURCE FOR UPDATES ON THIS WINTER STORM.

WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PMAST
MONDAY.

WINDS UP TO 35 MPH COMBINED WITH FREQUENT SNOW SHOWERS WILL
CONTINUETHROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON.

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM ASTMONDAY.

WIND CHILLS TO 45 BELOW.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. AN ADVISORY MEANS
A POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS EVENT IS OCCURRING.

WINDS WILL BE GUSTING TO 45 MPH IN EXPOSED AREASNEAR ICY STRAIT AGAIN BY
3 AM. THE NEXT STATEMENT IS SCHEDULED FOR 11 AM MON.

THIS ADVISORY INCLUDES THECOMMUNITIES OF CRAIG.